• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Still playing Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and Wuthering Waves daily, and trying to get back into ACNH, lol.

I’m replaying Necrobarista: Final Pour. It’s a definitive edition for a very hipster indie visual novel from a team of college students from Melbourne, Australia. The game shines in its atmosphere and soundtrack.

Starting a Wonderlocke in Shield with my s/o. Our rules were the Pokémon we got through surprise trade had to be level 10 or lower, no repeats (or legendaries obv), and we were allowed to reroll if we got more than one “early route” mon (to make our team more interesting), or one of those fake shinies with a website name. The team I ended up with is Alolan Sandshrew, Growlithe, Metapod, Pidove, Eevee and Ralts. Honestly not too bad, besides Pidove. 😆 Anyway I’ve always wanted to try one of these so I’m looking forward to it. ^^

I've added two games to my rotation since my last post!

Wuthering Waves and the remake of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door! I'm especially excited for TTYD because it's technially my first time. I have a gamecube copy still, but my controller broke in a flood years ago, and I haven't bothered to retry it since. I was pretty early on, relatively, so this is a great chance for me to experience a game that so many people love and have hyped up as one of the best Mario RPGs!

I've added two games to my rotation since my last post!

Wuthering Waves and the remake of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door! I'm especially excited for TTYD because it's technially my first time. I have a gamecube copy still, but my controller broke in a flood years ago, and I haven't bothered to retry it since. I was pretty early on, relatively, so this is a great chance for me to experience a game that so many people love and have hyped up as one of the best Mario RPGs!
dude! you can get aftermarket gamecube controllers for like 15$. I have a store called disc replay for used games and dvds they sell the new packaged as well as if they have them original used controllers. Do u have any stores near u like that

dude! you can get aftermarket gamecube controllers for like 15$. I have a store called disc replay for used games and dvds they sell the new packaged as well as if they have them original used controllers. Do u have any stores near u like that
Nope! I don't have anything like that near me. Best I can hope for is finding a retro game store that has controllers and a Gamecube memory card for my Wii.

I've been playing Moonstone Island recently and really enjoying it! It's very cute and laid back when I like. The game also has lots of settings to toggle which I appreciate - I made my days long and the enemy spawn rate low!

I've been meaning to play it for awhile, but I've finally started Super Mario Bros. Wonder today! I'm enjoying it so far.

Nothing atm. Gotta wait until I can get some new joy cons as my current controller has basically **** the bed.:(

Other than what I mentioned before I’m also playing Chained Echoes and Eastward.

Chained Echoes has grown on me a lot and now it’s one of my favorite JRPGs ever. A lot of love was put into the game and it really shows. It tries to capture the magic of SNES and PS1 JRPGs and succeeds.

Eastward I’m conflicted on. The pixel art, music, and story are excellent, but the gameplay is awful. Controlling the characters is not fun at all and feels sluggish. Puzzles are either too easy or too obscure. I can see why it got mixed reviews and I hope a sequel or something can fix the issues this game has.

Currently playing a new round of Dragon Quest Builders 1.

Hopefully with the HD 2D Dragon Quest Erdrick Trilogy coming out soon, Dragon Quest Builders 3 would be next.

on my Xbox:
Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. Managed to get my house upgraded! :D

on my laptop:
Digimo World: Next Order

and on my Nintendo Switch:
Disney Dreamlight Valley
and Kingdom Hearts (the very first one)

Animal crossing:

Animal crossing GameCube
Wild world
New leaf
New horizons

Elder scrolls:

Elder scrolls online
Daggerfall unity
Morrowind

Story of seasons/ Harvest moon :

Pioneers of olive town
Friends of mineral town
A wonderful life
OG harvest moon
Harvest moon 64

Hokko life

Stardew valley

Dread delusion

Palia (losing interest but may dabble again).

Those are the main games I play currently
I split my time between switch / pc and steam deck.

Splatoon 3 of course but that’s been a constant since it launched in September of 2022.

I’ve also being playing Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility. A lot of people skip it I think as everyone overpraises its sequel Animal Parade. I actually slightly prefer Tree of Tranquility but Animal Parade is very good too. Both are worth playing in my experience.

I started Pseudoregalia, which is a very niche mix of metroidvania and 3D platformer with Nintendo 64 style graphics. Unlocking new movement options feels great and the game perfectly captures the atmosphere the N64 Zelda games had. My only issue is that the map isn’t the most helpful and some of the solutions to some of the platforming challenges are a bit obscure.

Back