Currently Playing?

I started messing around with Super Metroid. I’m going to start playing it after I 100% Super Mario Galaxy because I need more Switch games to play. I don’t know why I picked that game specifically, but that’s what I’m going with.

Playing a brand new game of ACNH. I had my old one recently. Been playing it since 2022.

Went through a dark negative time and deleted everything because I felt like they were distracting me. Just recently decided to fire it up again.

I lost my homie Graham, but I'll find him again.

Scoot (my 1st island OG) is one of my default neighbors again. Small world. (Unless Scoot is everyone's starting OG villager).

I've chilled out a bit on Zenless Zone Zero and just been keeping up with my dailies in Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, Zenless Zone Zero, and Wuthering Waves. I've also been working on my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke as well a bit. It's honestly a lot to keep up with and I'm not sure I'll continue to play them all, but at least I don't get bored these days. :3

I forgot how ACNH makes you wait in real time. The game teaches you patience. I won't time travel because I might mess up my data or something. Plus if it's July 28/24 then I want it to be July 28/24.

So, to pass some time, I'm getting back to Earthbound.

I wouldn't recommend playing another building game along with ACNH. Playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 and then switching back to New Horizons had the buttons all mixed up in my head.

Last edited:
animal well and resident evil 2

very much putting off trying to complete the hardcore mode runs for now in re2 for the platinum trophy

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages on 3DS virtual console 🌱⌛

Both are fantastic yet extremely underrated games, and they're pretty hardcore! They feel more like Game Boy Advance games rather than Game Boy Color games to me, that's how impressive and ambitious they are. They would benefit greatly from remakes, especially in the Link's Awakening Switch engine.

I started messing around with Super Metroid. I’m going to start playing it after I 100% Super Mario Galaxy because I need more Switch games to play. I don’t know why I picked that game specifically, but that’s what I’m going with.

It's an amazing game, you will not be disappointed, trust me! Hope you enjoy it!!

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages on 3DS virtual console 🌱⌛

Both are fantastic yet extremely underrated games, and they're pretty hardcore! They feel more like Game Boy Advance games rather than Game Boy Color games to me, that's how impressive and ambitious they are. They would benefit greatly from remakes, especially in the Link's Awakening Switch engine.
Completely freaking AGREE! Would LOVE to see remakes of those!!
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to mention but I've been playing Borderlands lately. Saw the entire collection was on sale for less than $40 and decided to get them. Quite a bargain!!

Last edited:
Replaying Ace Attorney trilogy for Ace Attorney Investigations. Speedrunning them is fun, but I feel like I should be worried about how well I can remember contradictions. I really need to play the Apollo Justice trilogy though, but since I can I will just play them chronologically.

I’m playing some Odin Sphere on PS4. For what was originally a PS2 game it had aged incredibly well and the game is still a ton of fun and looks gorgeous. The English voice acting isn’t the best, but everything else is fantastic. It’s a shame this game isn’t that well known since I think there’s a lot action RPG fans would enjoy about this game.

Just beat Scarlet and beat Metroid Dread before that.

If 100% on Pokémon counts as finishing the dex then there’s no way I’m doing that for Scarlet! Collecting just doesn’t capture any of the life or sense of hunting that was in Arceus. Very dull. Thought it was a really bad and empty game. Some of the battles and aesthetic pieces (characters/music) were okay.

Metroid Dread was really damn good though, 100% might be a bit out of my league with the shinespark puzzles, and I wish it had been less rigid in directing the player but otherwise it was pretty strong. There was a ton of visual detail, it was moody, it wasn’t too easy, it wasn’t obtuse but had a proper sense of adventure. Flawed but fairly great game.

Signalis and Hi-Fi Rush are next, then I’m dying for a Devil May Cry marathon so my gaming schedule is occupied for a bit
Remember: real gamers don’t skip DMC2 (‘:

Aside from the daily logins for Genshin, HSR, and Wuwa, been playing this visual novel called Until Then! Pretty inconsistently, but hoping to finish at some point!

I've been in a mainline Pokémon mood ever since I picked White 2 back up, so ever since I finished it I've mostly just been playing Pokémon X! My Pokémon game backlog is honestly kind of horrendous lol, so I'm hoping to catch up at least through the 3DS games. 😅

I've been trying to finish up things in WoW before the new expansion comes out. Currently leveling a Nightborne priest in Remix. But before I finally stopped procrastinating, I was on a Rune Factory 4 kick. I'll probably return to it at the beginning of next month when things settle down and are less busy.

Kind of been busy and with the event I put my current game on the backburner, but I was playing Tears of the Kingdom. It's honestly been easy to put it down. I don't know if it's because it feels too close to BOTW, but I felt all the burnout I had from that game rush back to me after the tutorial was over. It's an alright game, but doesn't feel like a true Zelda game to me. Or maybe it's that the story doesn't feel as personal/compelling as the way botw told it.

Finished up Borderlands, have now started Borderlands 2.

My current gaming obsession is Camp Spirit from Cozy Grove. It’s weird it’s a mobile game, (& I miss playing on my Switch), but it’s been fun thus far. I just wish I can grind a couple of days at a time, because waiting to play daily is annoying at times.

Earthbound for SNES. I've played this video game a few times before, but I just can't seem to get through it all as it keeps putting me to sleep (maybe this time?).

Back