Currently Playing?

Still playing my gacha games for dailies, and I just started a playthrough of Pokemon Red Rescue Team on the GBA VC on the Switch! :blush:

ACNH- Short playtime
Disney Dreamlight Valley for the Daily Quest that was added
Farm Together- Started a New farm on an extra profile.
Pokemon White 2- Purchased a used copy years ago and decided to erase the data from the previous owner. First time playing it and it's so good.

OG tsukihime - just finished Arcueid's routes, Ciel and the others are up next
Touch Detective switch collection - finished the main cases for the first game but I want to do more of the bonus stuff before I move onto replaying 2 1/2 and starting 3
Also downloaded Tamagotchi Adventure Kingdom cuz I got apple arcade for free with my new phone but I keep forgetting to play it and I'm already like a month in with the free 3 months

I always have some downtime in the morning before class starts, so I've been focusing on smash brothers.

Today I got Ryu into elite smash. It might be one of the more challenging game accomplishments. I haven't played Street Fighter so I had to learn his inputs and funky movement from scratch.

I only have a few characters left before I get the entire roster in. Ken might be even more challenging because Ryu is more defensive and kinda fits my playstyle better.

Screenshot_20240813-121307.png

replaying stray and started detroit: become human

also until then

Last edited:
Octopath Traveler 2 occasionally. Stories are pretty good, and the art style and soundtrack are gorgeous. Most of all, it seems easy and simple enough for me to ease back into gaming. I haven't been playing games as much as I used to, and I haven't completed a game in ages. This seemed like a good game to scratch my gaming itch, with a decent amount of time to complete. I've gotten 5 characters to Chapter 1 in their stories, and I'm enjoying it so far. :)

I am currently playing Tinykin and it is so cute!! I am running around a house as a tiny fellow collecting things. There are no enemies (at least not yet... hopefully not ever...) so it's just been this peaceful exploration game. It has some Pikmin inspired elements where you collect the lil Tinykins and their different colours correspond with their powers. I picked it up when it was on sale a while ago but just got around to playing it yesterday and I am having the best time!!

Disney Dreamlight Valley had an update yesterday, so that's what I'm currently playing. I took a bit of a break from it for the past couple weeks, but now I'm working on the new star path and doing Tiana's quests. I'll probably start on the new Eternity Isle stuff soon~

New Horizons (with the events!) and Disco Elysium. Still.. LOL, haven't had much time with work, so I'm hoping to finish it in the next couple of days!

The new trailer for Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma reminded me that I still have unfinished achievements in RF5.

replaying higurashi ch. 2 - watanagashi! hope to be able to afford the rest of the higu games soon. ;w;;

Wylde Flowers, I seriously love this game so much. It's the first game that's fully grabbed my attention in awhile

Back