• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Recently bought the Valve Complete pack, and so been playing Half-Life and L4D. Bought 5NAF too but waiting for Halloween to play that.

Anyone played super smash 3ds yet?
Check the Smash General thread. Plenty of people playing already.

Been playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies lately. I've had it since release but never beat more than the first (stupid) case.

Been playing Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros for 3DS and I've started playing Animal Crossing New Leaf again.

Today I bought Far Cry 3 used, so I'll probably start that soon. I'm excited because everyone seemed to love it when it came out and even the guy at the counter was like "oh, this game is awesome".

Legend of Zelda Ocarnia of Time on my 3DS :) switching over to Halo 4 now though

AQW, The Binding of Isaac, Neopets(if you count that lol), and random visual novels on Steam.

CSGO (pls play this with me TBT users!!), Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and Pokemon Ash Gray (hack)

Going to play Half Life 2 once I install it.

Was gifted Project Zomboid on Steam, giving it a go now!
Put Theatrythym on hold for a little bit. Wish I had SSB4 by now xD

Back