• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I've been playing a lot of Cook, Serve, Delicious! I'm at 31/48 achievements but I definitely won't be able to get three in particular.

AC:NL and Donkey Kong Country Returns. I forgot how difficult the latter was... But I just have seven more bonus stages to go before completion!

Aside from Payday, I've been playing through Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door again. Definitely one of my favorite games of all time.

Punch Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream

I am really, really, REALLY bad. But then again when I first played it I couldn't get past Glass Joe oooooops

Final Fantasy Theatrythym: Curtain Call

1475940_700368816714118_6825627917392708447_n.jpg

Dark Souls 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Harvest Moon: New Beginning. They're so fabulous. :D

Last edited:
I finished Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi a few days ago. Unlocked everything. Now I'm just playing Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy: Curtain Call. But I'm getting Smash tomorrow afternoon. :)

Currently playing Destiny and wondering how to find 5 people to do the vault of glass with since it doesn't match you with people :/

Back