• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Currently Playing:

Killer Instinct 1, 2, and 3, Ougon Musou Kyoku, Iconoclast, Notiu Love 2, Puyo Pop Fever, and Katawa Shoujo.
So busy!

Let's see...
I play ACNL on a regular basis. I've also been playing Super Smash Bros 3ds, Shovel Knight, and Super Mario Sunshine. And every now and then I dip into some Mariokart 8.

[GBA] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
I'm trying to recruit every single Pokemon. It's hard e.e

• Hyrule Warriors
  • Theatrhythm FFCC
  • SSB4 3DS
I've other games on the go, but these are the three I've been playing most consistently (or meaning to - Smash tends to get neglected, poor thing) over the past week or so.

Last edited:
I got Fire Emblem: Awakening not too long ago, and I love it to death.
Also got Portal 1 and 2 when they where on sale, and i'm having a blast with them. :)

AC:NL on a fairly regular basis. I have Marina and Diana now, and Bonbon in my sweets town. She's like my mascot. I can't let anyone move! Lol.

Aside from that.. it's October, and I have a backlog of horror games to play. Everyone says I'm being 'festive' by spending my day playing Outlast. Maybe I'll finally get around to Amnesia this month, too.

replaying Resident Evil 4 for the thousandth time. I love it so much.

Just like my father, haha. He comes into my room to ask me, "Can I play that game now?" And I am always expected to know this means one of my Resident Evils, more than likely 4, specifically.

ACNL haha
Other than that, replaying Resident Evil 4 for the thousandth time. I love it so much.

I'm playing Resident Evil 4, too. I received it like 5 years ago, but could never bring myself to finish it because I got too scared of Doctor Salvador. It was a horrible moment, I was having fun wreaking havoc in El Pueblo when this guy wearing a potato sack on his head charges at me with a chainsaw and decapitates Leon with a single strike.
My sister wanted to watch me play it so I decided to give it a second chance, I just defeated Krauser, and if I may add, it was a rather anti-climatic fight.

It's a very fun game.

I'm playing through Luminous Arc at the moment. It's not as good as Fire Emblem, but the character art is completely adorable.

Playing Super Mario World on Virtual Console because Hyrule Warriors is taking a lifetime to get here for some inexplicable reason. I'll be playing Smash before I'm playing HW. B|

Acnl of course.
And my boyfriend just let me download his copy of mine craft for ps3 so I'm just about to start playing!

Senran Kagura:Shinovi Versus. But I'm swapping back and forth between that, Minecraft PS Vita Edition, and Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Pok?mon Heart Gold, Fire Red, and Emerald, All Animal Crossing games, Majora's Mask, and F-Zero X.

ACNL, ACWW and Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times - Looking to buy Smash Bros 3DS in the next couple weeks.

Back