• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Professor Layton and The Last Specter
Finished the main game, loved it. Now playing London Life, the little bonus game that comes with it. I'm really enjoying it for some odd reason.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing New Leaf most of the time and sometimes Mario Kart 7 cause I'm still trying to get all trophies (I suck at it LOL) and Harvest moon.

Hyperdimension Neotunia Re;Birth 1.. had to get the digital version eventually cause the ****ed up release and the japanese dx pack was boring anyways.

Still check in on AC everyday in my main town but mainly playing Fantasy Life more than anything else lately. Next month DA inquisition is out so I'll be busy with that.

Fantasy Life and now Disney Magical World. Love that game!! Feel like I'm five again, getting excited about seeing all my favourite Disney characters. I got Belle's Spring outfit today. Totally lost it :p

For Halloween, I'm playing Splatterhouse (on Virtual Console for TG-16) in addition to my usual games (New Leaf, Tomodachi Life, and Disney Magical World).

I'm currently playing Animal Crossing, like always, and then just a bunch of other games I have on my Steam. Too many to list. >_<

I check in on my Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times, ACWW and ACNL (LalaLand) daily.
At the moment, my two most played games are Super Smash Bros (I picked it up on Thursday and am obsessed with it) and ACNL (Zephyr).

I am currently playing Ace Attorney, Dual Destinies. Also, Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. I don't know, I kind of switch off, but it's mainly those two and I'm trying to cycle out some villagers in ACNL.

currently playing these:

280887b.jpg

281209b.jpg

Currently working on Layton VS. Phoenix, also as well going to finish Dual Destinies, Working on some Free RPGs I downloaded that are mostly horror, one in particular called Palette; which is fun but challenging. May try to get back into ACNL, been pretty neglecting lately.

Last edited:
Currently playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Etrian Odyssey: Millenium Girl Untold.
Waiting for OR/AS to come out already ! <3

Basicly have neglected AC:NL pretty badly xD but I check in every now and then to see if anyone is moving or plans to move, luckily everyones still faithful to Simoun.

The Evil Within
omg omg omg. My ex, of all people, bought it for me as a Halloween present. And I am so stoked! My PC can run it on max settings at 60fps. I'm so prouds. <3
Four chapters in so far, and it really does feel like an old Resident Evil game in that sense of, "I have no ammo and now there's a boss fight." Such... almost-fond memories. Seriously enjoying it so far! <3

Also some Warlock 2: The Exiled is likely to be in there. I loved the first and I'm really excited to try the second. Most people are torn on it - they say it's more like a DLC for the first game and not worth the full price. So I waited and waited.. and paid $1.33 for it.
Sorry about that, Paradox.

currently playing these:

280887b.jpg

281209b.jpg

Good luck and godspeed.
As a diehard fan of the series.. I haaaated those two. I never even finished either of them. They're just part of my collection now. Collecting dust. Hope you enjoy them more than I did, haha. :)

^I'm watching Markiplier play The Evil Within :)

I'm currently level-grinding and sparring in Elsword.

Back