• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I'm playing Omega Ruby :3

^ I am, too!

Gonna start up Fate: The Cursed King soon, too. I have a playfire reward to get! o:

Also finally got the boyfriend person to pway something with me. We played Gauntlet for about 3 1/2 hours last night... and pretty much wrecked the story. At least on normal or whatever we were playing on.
Now we give it another 2 weeks before he's willing to go back and play on a higher difficulty, and then he'll whine because it'll be so long since he last played that he'll just die a lot, lol.

I've been playing Fantasy Life pretty much nonstop lately. My friend kept telling me to buy it so we could play together so I finally did and now they don't seem very interested in playing, and here I am with over 60 hours of play time in less than a week.

Alpha Sapphire (my bae <3) and a little bit of Rose Guns Day--although I suppose the latter counts more as "reading" since it's a visual novel.

Tales of the Abyss! Luke is annoying and I hope he get better once character development kicks in, I'm getting poor fast with all these new equipments and without more ways to earn money, and I just remembered I had an unfinished quest. It's on the first city you came to. I'm already on a different country.

I will probably get back to Layton VS. Phoenix xD But I have been going back and forth on Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, absolutely incredibly enjoyable, the free play is so much fun:D Will probably also be hooked on Fantasy Life after my b-day xD and I am pre-ordering Story of Seasons (A harvest moon game:)) by Xseed, very excited to play that in Feb. next year<3

This changes for me on a weekly basis since im always picking up games...

But even though I beat the main storyline for Fantasy Life over the weekend, I am currently playing the DLC for it :D

I've also started playing some Omega Ruby and I have also been on Unturned a lot...

Last edited:
I'm currently taking a break from Dark Souls II and playing Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire Versions instead. =3

Last edited:
I'm currently playing Fantasy Life (pretty much taken over my life), Sapphire (just started), Clash of Clan (on and off), and ACNL (just doing dailies and talking to my villagers). That's about it. I'm actually looking for new games for upcoming games. I'll keep my eye out on this forum because I like some of your taste in video games. xD

Animal Crossing - Tales of Symphonia Cronicles - Tales of the Abyss and finally Omega ruby xd
I play too much at the same time...

I get on my Animal Crossing at least once a day. I just got back into my Pok?mon X. I am also now playing CoD: AW off and on. Lastly; Smash Bros for the 3DS. By the way; has anyone heard if the Mewtwo dlc is going to cost anything? I really do not want to by Smash Bros for the WiiU just to get a dlc character...

Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Animal Crossing new leaf, Fire emblem Awakening and Harvest Moon a new beginning.

Disney Infinity and Hyrule Warriors.

I bought Wonderful 101 like a week ago...Really need to actually play it...

Animal Crossing and Pokemon Y. I'm trying a process to get a shiny.
Oh, and Tomodachi life... I wish.

I get on my Animal Crossing at least once a day. I just got back into my Pok?mon X. I am also now playing CoD: AW off and on. Lastly; Smash Bros for the 3DS. By the way; has anyone heard if the Mewtwo dlc is going to cost anything? I really do not want to by Smash Bros for the WiiU just to get a dlc character...

You have to connect the 3DS to the WiiU when he's released.

Last edited:
vainglory and fantasy life

these two makes me forget the time omg

Back