• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Definitely Fantasy Life! ;o;

Recently finished Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney though! Great game 10/10 much recommend such quality.

ACNL, Clash of Clan, Black Ops 2, and Destiny. Not too sure if I have time for Advance Warfare. I might drop BO2 for Advance Warfare. We will see about that lol.

The binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Wish they'd enable mouse controls again.. it's more of a Our Darker Purpose ripoff now lol.

I'm currently playing Fantasy Life, it's so much fun. I've been playing it alot with my girlfriend lately x3

Last edited:
Alan Wake, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, and that's it, mostly. Some other things here and there, actually, I've been playing Darksiders as well lately.

^Terraria and Isaac good choices.

For me, well still grinding Nepnep RB;1 and Isaac: Rebirth

Fantasy Life (suggestion: Don't put in any passwords at the post office for the outfits; they're grossly overpowered, and ruin the first playthrough), AC:NL...
...and Unfair Mario. Beat 5 levels in 20 minutes (granted, I had seen a React episode which featured the first level, so I knew where some of the traps were in that one). It's actually pretty fun, and reminds me of Limbo in the concept of having unlimited lives, and learning by dying and figuring out what's safe and what order you need to proceed in.
I'm also weird in that I laugh with each missed attempt rather than get frustrated. I have my sights set on The Impossible Game, too. I hear Steam has it...

I just bought a WiiU yesterday, so 'Mario Kart 8' and 'Wind Waker HD' are going to be what I play a majority of the next week or so.

Other than that, I'm squeezing in 'AC:NL', 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity' and 'Smash 3DS' when I'm away from home.

ACNL &WoW

&When I feel like MSE but that changed SO much over the past years

Fantasy Life.
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Super Smash Bros. 3Ds'
Resident Evil Revelations (Raid Online Mode)

Back