• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, Pikmin 3, and Windwaker HD (seriously, where the hell do I find Makar or whatever his name is after I get the iron boots and stuff?)

League of Legends and some Town of Salem from time to time on PC. Also got back into ACNL on my 3DS after having a break for almost 2 months. :)

I'm playing quite a few at the moment. Mother 3, Final Fantasy XIII, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and occasionally Fantasy Life.

All are very good games, yes EVEN FFXIII.

There are quite a bit of games coming out for me this month, let alone this week! But i've been currently playing Fantasy Life (3DS) and when i'm streaming i'm usually playing Unturned (PC), Left 4 Dead 2 (PC).

However I am definitely looking forward to Pokemon this week.

Twilight Princess (almost finished), Earthbound (midway), and Sly 2: Band of Thieves (beginning).

I've also been playing Smash Bros. 3DS and Mario Kart 8 with the DLC. :)

This new Arcana-long-name fighting game for Vita that was released today :) Seems nice, although fighters on small console can be a bit meh

Little Big Planet 3. I bought it yesterday, but it's not worth buying it very early. Right now, there are a few glitches or other issues.

I wish I can meet other TBTers that play LBP3.

Just started Alpha Sapphire earlier today!
It's so beautiful and channels my younger self playing GameBoy Advance :D

I'm playing Animal Crossing which is a daily thing. I also have Assassin's Creed for my Xbox One which makes me fall asleep and I've played like 30 minutes in the past 2 weeks and I just got GTA V on Wednesday which I've played for about 45 minutes. Mostly just Animal Crossing.

Back