• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Customising the house exterior

unique

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
219qg54.jpg

Try and spot everything that you could possibly customise for the housing exterior. Seems like the roof, wall, door, mailbox, fence are all customisable. Some interesting things to note is that the windows don't seem to change throughout the house upgrades, I hope this isn't true.. it would be awesome having different shaped windows for the house.

Another interesting thing that doesn't seem to change is the tiling of the house exterior, all 4 houses in the screen shots seem to all have the same stone like flooring, I hope this also changes as part of the customisation. Last thing to point out is that there are a pair of lamps on the mansion-like wall. The middle two screen shots seem to have the same lamps but hopefully these lamps are also customisable.

Okay actually one last thing (then i will leave you alone), it seems like the door, fence, mailbox seem to have some familiar designs. Could it be possible that these could be new additions to the furniture series? Comment/discuss below.

p.s. Alot of ppl saying the clock tower is part of the town hall but you can see in the screenshots that it's just a tower.

Last edited:
i'm really interested to see what other themes there are.

Also there's house themes in the street pass house street in the promo with different exteriors. I'm too lazy to screen shot them though

Yeah yuk definitely spot themes. I saw a door that wa made donuts and frosting so probably a gingerbread house.

so i'm not the only one who thinks its a doughnut

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

looks like i was right, the flooring for the house exterior is customisable (either its the same rug for the interior or a whole different tile). The lights in the 3rd screenshot are different as well.. so its likely those are customisable as well. excellent

note: seems to be a sign/board outside each home.. probably contains the information of the streetpasser and maybe other details.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 873
yeah i'm pretty sure the signboard would have the streetpass info

Yeah I agree on the signboard, and yeah gingerbread theme and inside you find the sweets theme lol, they probably designed outdoor stuff to match up with specific temes

I can't wait to customize my house! Now the question(s) is how many rooms, how much space, where they would be located, and what the house would look like from the outside...

Yeah I think the house customisation themes will link in with various furniture series. I'm really looking forward to customising my own home exterior!

well it looks like there is going to be enough stuff to do in this game to keep me busy for a year,
I wonder if the inside furniture well have an effect on the outside like will the air conditioning item
have the back side show up on the outside and will the fireplace item add a chimney.

The new houses look great! I really, REALLY love the one with the green roof. Looks like something i would make...and will be making!

How do you guys think w'll get these things? Maybe you buy each one from the Housing Agency, and more become available when you upgrade?

well it looks like there is going to be enough stuff to do in this game to keep me busy for a year,
I wonder if the inside furniture well have an effect on the outside like will the air conditioning item
have the back side show up on the outside and will the fireplace item add a chimney.

i was so sure that they would add a chimney but now i'm not so sure seeing the new redesigned houses.

Back