• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Customising the house exterior

Well in timmy's shop there were tools and flooring and stuff like that.

in the llama's shop you can see a drawer, drum kit and other things.

to me it seems the llama owns a furniture shop, and it wasn't confirmed that timmy runs the furniture store either.

Did no one see what I put before? It looks like the new Auction House!!!

Timmy owns THEE store, meaning Tom Nook's store in all the other games, he owns the MAIN store. And since when does the furniture for sale appear on shelves, it just doesn't resemble a furniture store to me, more like a customize place.
since you wanna get technical.
It was never confirmed that the shop Timmy owns is the main shop, or is Nook's old store.

I don't know.

I really have no idea what the Alpaca owns.
It does look like an antique store, but i just dont think it is the auction house.
I really have no idea what it is.
~It is a mystery

I'm thinking that it is the furniture customization shop that was confirmed in the roundtable. She may also sell furniture on consignment, which would probably resemble the auction house a bit. Just my opinion.

Now I don't know what to think... I'm thinking furniture customization or furniture shop.

Oh and I just noticed that pink wallpaper looks like that pink insulation stuff they put houses, anyone else think so?
I think it looks the cabin wall. Only pink. Maybe u can customize wallpapers? Even if it's just the base color of it?

animal_crossing_3ds_n-3.jpg

they're not on shelves.

but w/e it's my opinion and im not gonna force u to think the same.

I really want that dresser, and the lamp in the top right. :)

I also really like the boots and pants he's wearing in that picture! I want the now >:3

In case anyone's wondering, I'm incorporating a lot of AC 3DS stuff into my fanfiction. Link's in my signature!

I'm pretty sure you can unlock features you don't have by passing people with those features, though I doubt you can get any "special streetpass only" ones.

Like maybe each town has specific ones.

Or they could just do it like everyday there's a new selection, cause when I go out with my 3DS, I don't get much streetpass tags. Only 1 every 2 times.

Like maybe each town has specific ones.

Or they could just do it like everyday there's a new selection, cause when I go out with my 3DS, I don't get much streetpass tags. Only 1 every 2 times.
I bet it will be with spotpass too, that's what happened with me on Mario 3D land, the people I raced online through Mario Kart ended up appearing on Mario 3D land.
I also bet the holiday characters will add speccial holiday doors/roofs/fence/mailbox, brick layouts to what you get from them. Like you talk to Franklin and he can give you a Harvest House decoration or a Harvest furniture piece.

That would look great in the winter. Like you said with the holiday visitors, snowmen could give you snow themed house parts along with furniture when you build them.

Yes, I'd like that too. I also think Gracie should sell the house pieces that correspond to the seasonal furniture set she has for sale at that time, but when I mentioned this before, everyone seemed against it.(apparently the want one single store that specializes in house exterior decor)

I bet it will be with spotpass too, that's what happened with me on Mario 3D land, the people I raced online through Mario Kart ended up appearing on Mario 3D land.
I also bet the holiday characters will add speccial holiday doors/roofs/fence/mailbox, brick layouts to what you get from them. Like you talk to Franklin and he can give you a Harvest House decoration or a Harvest furniture piece.

Yeah, i'm not sure if I'm right, but was it confirmed there would be DLC?

Yes, holiday-exclusive things :)

Back