• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Customising the house exterior

I hope we can, then I'd make the animals' houses kind of matching so my town would at least have a theme
I'm sure a lot of people would

I will only customize my fav animals houses.
why? then some will have posh houses and the others will be ugly, it'll look weird imo

Does anyone know or have an idea of where to buy the house exterior items?
props a new shop, or the same way we add out door items

Most likely a new shop opens up.

props a new shop, or the same way we add out door items

Yeah it seems like there would be a new store. I wonder who would run it.

And I'm thinking bout the price... I hope it's reasonable. But I wouldn't want it too cheap, because it's not like revamping your house irl is cheap.

yeah i think maybe the same prices as out door furniture would be good

why? then some will have posh houses and the others will be ugly, it'll look weird imo

It's my town, not yours thank you. :)

And Nook(being the real estate agent) might sell them, and you probably get the ones you don't have by passing someone with them via streetpass.

It's my town, not yours thank you. :)

And Nook(being the real estate agent) might sell them, and you probably get the ones you don't have by passing someone with them via streetpass.

thats why i put imo

well it looks like there is going to be enough stuff to do in this game to keep me busy for a year,
I wonder if the inside furniture well have an effect on the outside like will the air conditioning item
have the back side show up on the outside and will the fireplace item add a chimney.

that is
a good idea

I was thinking either:
Nook - because he is now a real estate agent
Lyle - because he works at the HRC
New store - because they have been adding new/older concepts and stuff

I really hope that Nook sells them though.

Do you think that there will be a new character if there is a shop for exterior decorations?

Do you think that there will be a new character if there is a shop for exterior decorations?

Maybe. Since a llama / alpaca runs the new furniture store, we might see a new character. Or they might bring an existing one, because Kicks now has a shoe store and Timmy runs the tool shop.

Maybe. Since a llama / alpaca runs the new furniture store, we might see a new character. Or they might bring an existing one, because Kicks now has a shoe store and Timmy runs the tool shop.

Timmy runs the furniture shop, the alpaca was nevver confirmed for a furniture shop.

Well in timmy's shop there were tools and flooring and stuff like that.

in the llama's shop you can see a drawer, drum kit and other things.

to me it seems the llama owns a furniture shop, and it wasn't confirmed that timmy runs the furniture store either.

Well in timmy's shop there were tools and flooring and stuff like that.

in the llama's shop you can see a drawer, drum kit and other things.

to me it seems the llama owns a furniture shop, and it wasn't confirmed that timmy runs the furniture store either.

Timmy owns THEE store, meaning Tom Nook's store in all the other games, he owns the MAIN store. And since when does the furniture for sale appear on shelves, it just doesn't resemble a furniture store to me, more like a customize place.

Timmy owns THEE store, meaning Tom Nook's store in all the other games, he owns the MAIN store. And since when does the furniture for sale appear on shelves, it just doesn't resemble a furniture store to me, more like a customize place.

animal_crossing_3ds_n-3.jpg

they're not on shelves.

but w/e it's my opinion and im not gonna force u to think the same.

Last edited:
animal_crossing_3ds_n-3.jpg

there not on shelves.

but w/e it's my opinion and im not gonna force u to think the same.

they are those crate things, and those were never in nook's store for furniture. Oh and I just noticed that pink wallpaper looks like that pink insulation stuff they put houses, anyone else think so?

Back