• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Cycling. Bruce in box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back, sorry it took so long

@neko: are you going to sleep soon? I'm planning to get Molly and Blanche out today since I want to restart.

@neko: are you going to sleep soon? I'm planning to get Molly and Blanche out today since I want to restart.

I'll stay awake forever for those two haha. When are you planning on doing it? And thanks for warning me :)

watermelon, add me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omglol. i think she's gone.

No problem. I'm not in a rush. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

watermelon, add me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omglol. i think she's gone.

Oh okay. Adding. :3

I have to go to the bathroom PLEASE don't let me miss anything while I'm gone lol I am having the worst luck today already

Thank you for Marcie! I'll take great care of her! <3
I'll try to TT Tex out tomorrow night if I have time. If not I will have some time tuesday afternoon.
Going to bed now, it's 4:44am. ^^
Night night! Thanks again!

Thank you for Marcie! I'll take great care of her! <3
I'll try to TT Tex out tomorrow night if I have time. If not I will have some time tuesday afternoon.
Going to bed now, it's 4:44am. ^^
Night night! Thanks again!
You don't have to rush, go slow and don't anyone important!
You're welcome and good night :D

I always stalk other cycling threads when I'm not actively cycling for mine. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back