• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Cycling. Bruce in box

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg
how do you get this luck

Cycling exposes you to a greater number of villagers in a smaller amount of time. It's only natural that you then have a better than average chance of getting the really popular ones faster. There are a finite number of characters and up to 26 of them are out of the picture at any given time (ten in town, 16 in buffer). So statistically, you're gonna hit them sooner or later. ^_~

Is that like lucky? lol

yes! all these good ones I never see when resetting 457485748 times

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cycling exposes you to a greater number of villagers in a smaller amount of time. It's only natural that you then have a better than average chance of getting the really popular ones faster. There are a finite number of characters and up to 26 of them are out of the picture at any given time (ten in town, 16 in buffer). So statistically, you're gonna hit them sooner or later. ^_~

I have reset sooo many times in my multiple towns and not gotten these people

- - - Post Merge - - -

although my last game I somehow managed to get merengue, tangy and stitches as 3 of my starters and then marshal while resetting as my 6th move-in so I guess I can't complain

yes! all these good ones I never see when resetting 457485748 times

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have reset sooo many times in my multiple towns and not gotten these people

Resetting and cycling don't have nearly the same odds. Resetting is totally random. I don't think it even takes into account the potential 16 in buffer, so you're pretty much open to whatever it tosses at you first. As someone who thought of resetting her town, I'm finding i have a much better chance of finding the ones I really want by cycling the ones I don't.

Resetting and cycling don't have nearly the same odds. Resetting is totally random. I don't think it even takes into account the potential 16 in buffer, so you're pretty much open to whatever it tosses at you first. As someone who thought of resetting her town, I'm finding i have a much better chance of finding the ones I really want by cycling the ones I don't.

makes sense guess you have to get them eventually

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg my INTERNET went off

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swear to god if this is the one night this happens to me

argh. fang. why. won't. you. move. in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay it done.
Fang moved in
Blanche ready to go.

thank you! I sped typed that :)

I'll add you my FC is 3265-5316-1312 can I take 5 minutes though to check my internet and make sure it doesn't do what it just did again or is that too long to wait?
yup sure. let me know when you're ready.

yup sure. let me know when you're ready.

ok thanks so much I'll be right back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The forum was down for a few minutes, according to http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

what really everyone's went down? no wonder I didn't know what was wrong... sorry doku I'll get my stuff ready now

- - - Post Merge - - -

The forum was down for a few minutes, according to http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

what really everyone's went down? no wonder I didn't know what was wrong... sorry doku I'll get my stuff ready now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back