• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Đ

Dr. Keko

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
160ww7s.jpg

:: S I G S
:::: L a t e s t ::::

11r909e.jpg

xclow9.jpg

vcxrw7.jpg

2cqfhn8.jpg

v5zqx3.jpg

10gmqys.jpg

vg5qau.jpg

2iw9au9.jpg

2vubqxu.jpg

2rf3tif.jpg

1st Abstract lol
2wg98io.jpg

Made for Wario
2qn37gn.jpg

2s9pv7m.jpg

10qe4ah.jpg

1jup6p.jpg

:::: F o r m e r _ F a v o u r i t e s ::::

eq36v5.jpg

5y5jfa.jpg

2i0wsn6.jpg

16bzrk9.png

sen24h.jpg

122cjtu.jpg

:: L P ' S

Photomanip - "cityANGEL"
[Click for full size]

Original Pictures:
[Boy stock]
[City stock]

Photomanip - "Beautiful Child"

[Click for full size]

Original Picture:
[Rufus Wainwright stock]

LP - "Candy Fountain" (v2)

[Click for Full Size]

hrbjgm.jpg

My GFX gallery, copy-pasted directly from the other forum I'm on. ;P

Very nice. These are some of the best sigs I've seen in a while.

UltraByte said:
Daaaaaaaaaamn, where'd you come from? o_o

Excellent work.
He actually came from another forum I go to. He's pretty awesome at Sig. Making.

They do all seem too similar, as if you kept on whoring the same tutorials over and over...

You are now crowned teh pwnsome by coffeebean! i love the first one under former favourites. can i have it? :O her hair is just like mine. it's pwnsome.

coffeebean! said:
You are now crowned teh pwnsome by coffeebean! i love the first one under former favourites. can i have it? :O her hair is just like mine. it's pwnsome.
...You say that a little too much. "Pwnsome"...

But, wow...these are some amazing works of art here, Keko. Fantastic. D :

Yes I do. I also post 'xD' in almost every single one of my posts. It's a coffeebean! thing. And I can't help it....I'm expressing myself. That's usually something I do. especially with the xD's.

And yeah keko, those are some 'awesome' siggies you got there. *glares at grawr* lol xD Sorry couldn't help myself.

coffeebean! said:
Yes I do. I also post 'xD' in almost every single one of my posts. It's a coffeebean! thing. And I can't help it....I'm expressing myself. That's usually something I do. especially with the xD's.

And yeah keko, those are some 'awesome' siggies you got there. *glares at grawr* lol xD Sorry couldn't help myself.
Since when do coffee beans say pwnsome and smile like that? I thought they were just beans..

Nah. I'm sorry I was just joking. ;-;
Of course I'm a coffee bean. I didn't mean to make you think I'm a living breathing human, rather than some inanimate object blended into coffee......Dx

.bored said:
They do all seem too similar, as if you kept on whoring the same tutorials over and over...
Tuts? Hahahaha, funny. You don't even know me, so *CEN-9.1-SORD* plzkthx. <3

I made a lot of those from scratch, the most I use from a tut is a technique or two then develop the rest on my own. I make a style and then whore it a bit til I get sick of it. Capiche? Capiche. :]

Back