• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Đ

Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:
seriously? well, i can see that, maybe your skills for it are in something other than signature making. but seriously, nice career track to go in.
Honestly, everybody has their bad sig moments, but still, I am not *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing horrible, as you are implying. Please proceed to pull your head out of your ass and actually look at my work, maybe.
yes, we do. you aren't horrible, but you sure aren't omg amazing.

it's out, i've seen it, but just like i said, nothing amazing.
Did I ever say I was "omg amazing", as you put it? No. You just seemed to take me and push me off a cliff right ino the boiling pits of graphic designing hell.
but you implied like you were pretty good at it, when you said "I am not *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing horrible", in response.

well i'm sorry, might need some ice for that. :)
My good work gets praised when I post it; I try not to let it effect my work, other than I'd use that style more often. I'm a very humble person, I won't mention a level of skill unless asked.

UltraByte said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepother
yes, we do. you aren't horrible, but you sure aren't omg amazing.

it's out, i've seen it, but just like i said, nothing amazing.
Did I ever say I was "omg amazing", as you put it? No. You just seemed to take me and push me off a cliff right ino the boiling pits of graphic designing hell.
but you implied like you were pretty good at it, when you said "I am not *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing horrible", in response.

My good work gets praised when I post it; I try not to let it effect my work, other than I'd use that style more often. I'm a very humble person, I won't mention a level of skill unless asked.
it does, i've noticed that. the thing is, this is a forum based on video games, not graphics. post it off at planetrenders or somewhere, and you'll start to see things change a bit.

i do the same thing, if it gets praised, i start using the things i did new in it on my next projects.

you are, you're probably one of the more modest and kind of the people here, i just feel the need to fight back when people say bad things about me.

Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepother

it does, i've noticed that. the thing is, this is a forum based on video games, not graphics. post it off at planetrenders or somewhere, and you'll start to see things change a bit.

i do the same thing, if it gets praised, i start using the things i did new in it on my next projects.

you are, you're probably one of the more modest and kind of the people here, i just feel the need to fight back when people say bad things about me.
Usually when I join a graphics site, I join smaller ones, because I absolutely hate big communities where absolutely nobody knows you... problem is, all the graphic sites I've joined have died.

Yeah, I do get this way when I'm threatened or something. You should see me at school when I know that some idiots are talking about me from two feet away.

So yeah, this is kind of silly... >_>

ryudo_dragoon said:
.bored said:
Dr. Keko said:
I make them sporadically and it's in chronological order if that somehow escaped your grasp.

If you can't even notice the differences between styles, or provide some worthwhile critique, it's rather useless for you to judge, no? :]
There is no differences between said 'styles.' All I see is whored smudging techniques and C4Ds in all of them. It wouldn't hurt to diversify a bit, no? No. *insert moronic smiling face here*

EDIT: A lot of it is oversharpened too.
Keko is better than you. c:
lul.

Get that *CEN-8.1-SORD* out of your mouth so there's a slight possibility everything you say isn't *CEN-2.6-SORD*.

.bored said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
.bored said:
Dr. Keko said:
I make them sporadically and it's in chronological order if that somehow escaped your grasp.

If you can't even notice the differences between styles, or provide some worthwhile critique, it's rather useless for you to judge, no? :]
There is no differences between said 'styles.' All I see is whored smudging techniques and C4Ds in all of them. It wouldn't hurt to diversify a bit, no? No. *insert moronic smiling face here*

lul.

Get that *CEN-8.1-SORD* out of your mouth so there's a slight possibility everything you say isn't *CEN-2.6-SORD*.
0.o

ryudo_dragoon said:
.bored said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
.bored said:
Dr. Keko said:

lul.

0.o
Lmao, you got owned by bored.

O_RLY-Quite.jpg
lo pwned by bored.

Nate said:
Grawr said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I saw you say that his style resembles a lot of tutorial work, and you're bashing him for that... that's not criticism.

So no, I will not get the *CEN-3.0-SORD* out.
no, that was bored. i said that a lot of his tags use the same steps, and they overall look pretty much the same.

and even if i did say his tags look like a lot of tutorial work, that still is criticism. you have no real experience in gfx, so i suggest you stop acting like you know it all.

so yes, gtfo. :)
She's right though, Nate. You have been acting a little...different.

And enough of this "So, gtfo" stuff, because nobody's laughing.

You have been a little harsh toward this Keko guy.
:)

i'm laughing.

i agree, i have. but look at keko's responses, he's been just as bad.
You know, I'm actually really nice to people who are nice about things. If someone acts like a prick, then I treat them like one. Fair's fair.

So much drama... So little time. ;]

@Nate: Your sigs are great.

@Ultra: Your sigs are great.

@Keko: Your sigs are great.

There. Now you guys are equal.

Back