Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Alex had marched James, unable to escape her grasp, up to where the others were. "I caught him!" She looked at the murder room and grimaced.
"Oh dear, it seems my little game of hide and seek is over." He sighed.
Leigh ignored the boys existence, the continued to search the room, she found two plastic water bottles in the bin. "Just to note, has anyone here actually used the gym?"
*All my characters shake there heads no*

Calvin shook his head. He had been jogging around the school at some point yesterday, but he never actually used the gym.

(I'm in the hairdressers getting my hair dyed so slow replies)
Leigh then noticed a wall mirror was slightly ajar, so she pulled it and it slid across, in fact being a sliding closet door. Inside was a patch of blood and even a little bit of vomit. "Hmm?"

Leigh nodded. "Some blood and some throw up."
"Lovely." Alex said sarcastically.
Leigh put her hands on her hips. "Right, we should probably check out their rooms for anything suspicious."

Leigh went into the artists room, she did not see much, but on a desk was a few drawings. They looked pretty disturbing, twisted and creepy. She seemed to have drew scary versions of Monokuma. She also saw some strange looking scraps of notes.

Vick followed Calvin into the hairdressers room. He did not see much suspicious, jut usual hairdresser equipment such as hair dye, bleach, spray and straighteners.

*Ding Dong* "The trial is about to begin! Everyone make their way to the trial room! Uphupupupu!" (We should do the trial when Tia is here)

(Hi, I'm here sorry xD)

Asuna, Willow, Misa and Jonathan went to the trial room elevator following the others.

Last edited:
Everyone arrived and Monokuma was sitting on his chair angrily. "James why did you have to make such a mess!" He shouted, Monomi sweeping up all the bottles.

"...James, how much did you drink?" Misa asked, glancing ariund at all of the bottles. There were a lot of bottles in here as well as all of the bottles in the kitchen that had been drank.

Misa laughed a little. "Of course you do after all that. Dif you drink any water?"

"Ginger tea helps," Willow interrupted.

Jonathan scowled. "Is this really the time?"

Back