Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

The trial doors opened and Alex saw James, surrounded by alcohol bottles and legs slung over the arm of Monokuma's chair. He seemed to be fast asleep, a crown on his head he must have clearly took from the dressing rooms.
Leigh turned on the switch and her eyes widened, her knees buckling in shock and head tilted in surprise. "N-Not again."
*DING DONG* "A body has been discovered!"
(I know it happens after 3 people have seen the body before you ask ssshhh )

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Surprise ;) )

"Sure, let's check th-" Misa started, before being interrupted by the announcement. "Wait, what?" She thought out loud. "Oh God... Who's dead..?"

Willow and Asuna were searching through some of the bedrooms for James when Monokuma's voice was heard. "Bloody hell, not again..." Willow muttered.

The body of Hana Isshiki (The ultimate Manga Artist) and Kaeda Mei (the ultimate Hairdresser) had been slung up in a crucified way on the wall. Rope had tied their arms to exercise equipment to hold them up, then their hands had a scissor stabbed though in each, pinned into the wall.

*Hana and Kaeda are dead*

Last edited:
(Woah wait two of them? XD)

Misa looked at Calvin. "Come on, we'd better go find the others."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Willow and Asuna ran off to find whoever had triggered the body announcement, joined by Jonathan along the way.

Last edited:
(DOUBLE SUPRISE XD )

Leigh got to her feet and ran to find the others and shouted for everyone to find her. "IN THE GYM!"
James woke up to the sound of the body announcement, noticed Alex staring him down. He smirked lifted his final bottle of beer up dramatically for a toast and took a swig.

Last edited:
Aled stomped over to James. "What the hell did you do?"
"It's not, what did I do, what did you do-"
Alex roughly grabbed James, putting him in an armlock. "Don't talk in riddles I can't be bothered!" Alex marched the boy, arm caught in her strong hand, into the elevator.
"Not so rough please, my head kills!" He said hungover.

Last edited:
Calvin finds Leigh in the gym. When he goes in, he sees the two bodies. Oh god... He took a few steps back.

As Calvin entered the room, the body discovery announcement went off again.
*Ding dong* "A body has been discovered!"
"That is strange..."
Vick, after examining the books on the table went to the gym and looked at the scene. "Oh my, what a mess." He said and tilted his head. "...Who are these two again?" He said with a giggle.

Calvin was confused when he heard the announcement again. Couldn't he have just made one announcment saying that both bodies had been discovered...?

Leigh looked at the victims closely. "We will only have so long to look for clues, then there will be a class trial." She pointed at the victims forehead. "Look at this." She pointed out. There had been a letter 'S' marked on the forehead of the victims. "Some kind of message?"
"Let's hope it isn't the opposite this time and it ends up being a number." Vick laughed, not really aware it wasn't the best time to make jokes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Okay so I'm getting my hair dyed tomorrow, so gunna get an early night since I'm up early so night!)

(I'm back whoops I actually had to go for a lot longer than I expected)

"...Two people were killed this time?" Misa muttered, being one of the last people to reach the gym.

"Should we take their bodies down? That's a very unpleasant position," Asuna pointed out.

"No," Jonathan replied. "If you move them you might mess up a clue."

Leigh looked at the victims closely. "We will only have so long to look for clues, then there will be a class trial." She pointed at the victims forehead. "Look at this." She pointed out. There had been a letter 'S' marked on the forehead of the victims. "Some kind of message?"
"Let's hope it isn't the opposite this time and it ends up being a number." Vick laughed, not really aware it wasn't the best time to make jokes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Okay so I'm getting my hair dyed tomorrow, so gunna get an early night since I'm up early so night!)

(Night~!)

(Basically since I'm going to sleep I'll leave you some clues to find -> Waterbottles in trash, vomit in the sliding mirror closet thing and possible check out the girls room for hidden notes (I will post what they say in the morning) Also things to note are they are hairdressing scissors and maybe try and think of a motive?)

(Just so you ain't stuck for clues to find since I'm not here and know the crime scene)

Last edited:
"...Th-these scissors look like... hairdressing scissors to me..." Calvin said while looking at the scissors. "H-have any of you seen anything else... apart from those letters...?" he asked the others.

Back