Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

(Ohhhh right. I didn't know the school was in Japan XD)

(Yeah the game is set in Japan soooo haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Omg Ben why with the Thomas the Tank tag XD )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eddie: Well I'm British and Defiantly Not an American

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eddie: But ill tell ya all this, that Alex is 100% American as her accent is an extremely annoying one

(*COUGH COUGH*)

(Okay if you guys look at the first page of the RP then you will find out who Genocider Syo is XD )

(I've just looked and I still don't know who they are.

I know one of the characters was originally a serial killer until they had their ultimate changed, but wasn't that character one of the murder victims?)

(I've just looked and I still don't know who they are.

I know one of the characters was originally a serial killer until they had their ultimate changed, but wasn't that character one of the murder victims?)

(Well I put on their signup sheet they were American but okay)

"Alex is super American." Vick said.
"That is true."
"Hey! Just because I'm American doesn't mean I'm t-t-t-the killer!" Alex shouted.
James was chuckling. "No need to hide it Alex, I think your secret is out in the open now."
Alex was looking worried. "No! I'm not Genocider Syo! I'm not! Don't say I am! I'm not!"

(Well I put on their signup sheet they were American but okay)

(Ohhhhhhh!)

"...Leigh, did you find anything in the victims' rooms?" As much as the evidence so far pointed towards Alex, Calvin didn't want to be too certain that she was the killer just yet. He knew what would happen if they got it wrong...

Last edited:
Leigh picked a note out of her pocket. "Well, this is one of the notes I found, but they were all pretty much the same. They just rambled on and on about how she was so lonely." She the read a part of the note out load. "No one here cares about us. No one. So alone. So alone. Why won't the others be friends with us?! We only have each other."

James took something out his pocket.
Leigh looked at the blue haired boy. "Hmm?"
It was a pile of dust, he then blow it onto Alex's face on the podium a few across from her and chuckled.
"What are you doing- no don't!" She had dust blown into her face. "...A....A...ACHOO!"

"Oh... I wasn't able to find anything weird in the other girl's room... Just hairdressing stuff..." He then thought about what the note said. Were they really that lonely...? He couldn't help but feel bad for the victims.

"Yes, well-" Before Leigh could finish speaking, Alex had collapsed onto the floor and was now momentarily unconscious! "Alex!" Leigh panicked.

There was dead silence, Alex did not respond. Then suddenly, like that of a demon, without even using her knees, Alex shot back up and was now standing, eyes a deep red and wide, teeth sharp and pointy and a huge tongue sticking out her mouth. "'SUP *****ES!" She said in a crazy voice, not sounding anything like her own.

"Jeez! Don't run!" She shouted at Calvin. "I'm not Alex!" She said to Asuna.
"If you aren't Alex, who are you?" Leigh asked.
Taking out two scissors from seemingly no where, she swung them around and dramatically posed. "I'm Genocider Syo! The Super Duper High School Level Ultimate Serial Killer! Bwahahahahhahah!"

Monokuma laughs. "The elevator won't work, no one can leave this room until the trial is over."
"Anyway who the hell are you guys?!" Genocider Syo said and laughed, sharp teeth and big toung terrifying.
"You don't know who we are?" Leigh said. "But Alex-"
"I'm not Alex! Geez! Look, 'Alex' is a totally different person, we just share the same body!" She laughed then looked down at her clothes. "Boys clothes! Ughhhhh! I HATE boyish clothes! Anyone got a skirt?" She shouted.

Last edited:
Yeah she is nothing like Alex. "You don't know us?"
"We share knowledge, but not memories." She said crossing her arms, spinning the scissors in her fingers. "Well, I do know one of you guys." She said, then touched her heart area and swooned. "I know my Senpai!"
"Your Senpai?"
"My one true love! The only one for me!" She started spinning around like a maniac.
"I've told you already not to call me that!" James said disgusted. "I don't even like you in that way Syo."

"Senpai?" Jonathan glared at James. "Of course you know this murdering psychopath, why wouldn't you?" He muttered.

"Of course he does! He is sooooo-"
"Wait, so did you kill the two girls?"
"Who? What? I haven't killed anyone I can remember recently. The last person I killed was definitely a few months ago. A dreamy boy named Kaneki! Then before that Byakuya, then before that sexy Tommy-"
"Wait so you didn't kill Hana and Kaeda?"
"Who is that?"

Last edited:
"You don't know them?" Misa asked, getting confused.

"So you mean to say that you didn't kill the two girls that were found dead, even though they were killed in the same style as your murders?" Jonathan asked.

Back