Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"Well, they were killed the same way but they weren't the same... Type of victim." Vick said thinking back to the book.
"Yeah! I only murder cute, sexy or hot boys!" She laughed. "Or men who are just pigs in general!"

"S-so the killer m-m-must have known a-about you then... And killed th-those two p-p-people the same way you do... t-to make it look like y-you killed them!"

"I've been framed?! Wow! Bwahahahah! That's the first time I've ever been framed!" She said laughing again.
"Just for the record, how do you switch from Alex to Syo?"
"Oh? Well when we sneeze is the most effective. But passing out can also somethings trigger it, and stun guns!"
Leigh nodded, went up to Genocider Syo, clearly not very scared and tickled her nose.
"Hehe what are you doing!" She giggled. "A...ACHOO!"

Last edited:
"S-so the killer m-m-must have known a-about you then... And killed th-those two p-p-people the same way you do... t-to make it look like y-you killed them!"

Misa frowned. "They didn't do it very well then. If they wanted to frame her, shouldn't they have killed boys instead of girls?"

"..." Alex returned to normal, then went red and panicked. "What ever I said ignore it! It would have been bad just look it never happened okay!"
Leigh was thinking to herself. "Hmmm."

Calvin calmed down a little, knowing that Alex was back to normal... for now. "...J-James knew about Syo... A-and the killer must have been drunk... because they threw up in the sliding mirror closet..."

Calvin calmed down a little, knowing that Alex was back to normal... for now. "...J-James knew about Syo... A-and the killer must have been drunk... because they threw up in the sliding mirror closet..."

"A-are you implying that James killed them?" Misa asked.

Jonathan turned to Misa. "That wouldn't be impossible, we already know what happened with Miki and Kaito."

Last edited:
"...Well, if it wasn't Alex or Syo... who else could it have been apart from him...?"

Last edited:
"Me? Oh I didn't kill anyone." He laughed.
"I have an idea, but first, Vick, did you see anything else suspicious in the library? You said there was other books." Leigh said.
"Well, nothing interesting, just a book about drawing and another about hairdressing."
"...I think... I have an idea."

Last edited:
"...How would they have killed themselves?" Jonathan asked. "Weren't their arms tied up, like they were being crucified or something?"

"Though that could be what the 'S' on their foreheads meant - suicide," Asuna pointed out.

Last edited:
Calvin thought that was possible, considering what Leigh had found in the artist's room. But then he thought about the way the bodies looked when they were found. "...B-but how would they be able to do that?" How can someone tie themselves to exercise equipment, stab their own hands with scissors and stab themselves to death...?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Aaaaah stahp ninja'ing me XD)

"I don't think they crucified themselves, it wouldn't be possible. I think, that maybe they poisoned themselves. Did you see the water bottles in the bin, I think the ultimate hairdresser concocted some deadly drink, possibly bleach and some other dangerous chemicals from her room, then hid their bodies in the closet."
"Why the hell would they do that?"
"They were so alone... We never really spoke to them. The whole situation must have got to their heads." She said. "They must have hated that we were all hanging out and having fun without them... So they planned to kill themselves, then hired an accomplice to mess with the crime scene so we would execute Alex instead, to get their revenge!"

Last edited:
"...This time...?" Calvin was confused. He still didn't know what James did the last time somebody was murdered.

James sighed. "When I escaped last night, I did it by triggering Genocide Syo due to all that dust in the closet. I tricked her into letting me out and stopped her from getting out by chaining her up until she would change back. I wanted to just get a drink and chill out somewhere, but I ran into the two girls. They told me they wanted my help to mess with the crime scene, and said if I didn't they would kill me then themselves! I made it look like geocider Syo to test your detective skills and also make you guys realise that she actually existed in case this happened for real later!"
"You are out of your mind!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Also, I was bored! I thought it would have been fun for you guys to work it out!"

Last edited:
Back