Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"...I guess now it's basically proven... that those two killed themselves... n-nobody gets killed by Monokuma... right?"

"I almost wish James had killed them," Jonathan muttered. "At least then we could vote for him and we'd have proper justice for Kaito."

Misa glared at Jonathan. "Stop saying stuff like that! James is a good person!"

(Sorry I disappeared for a while, I've been making a belt for my pricess Leia halloween costume)

Last edited:
"...Wait, wh-what? Who's Kaito...?" He certainly didn't remember meeting anyone called Kaito in the school.

Jonathan looked confused for a moment. "Oh, right, you were stuck in the closet for the first murder and trial, weren't you? Kaito was the first person to be killed in here."

"Oh... S-so when James said 'this time'... does that mean that he... was involved with the... well, the only murder?

Jonathan nodded. "He basically masterminded the murder, and managed to persuade someone else to do it so they would be executed instead of him."

Monokuma looked shocked. "I-I can't execute anyone!! Awwww but that's my favourite part!" He complained.
"You know, this would never of happened if we talked to them. We all just... Ignored them and now they are dead because of us." Leigh said and looked a little sad. "If we just asked them to hang out with us, this would not have happened."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Oh don't flatter me." He said humbly to Jonathan.

"...And I had no idea..." I probably would have known if I wasn't locked up in that room, he thought to himself angrily.

(Okay sorry I've been busy today haha)
Alex looked a little sad then shook her head. "It's okay guys, at least no one is getting executed!"
"WRONG! I'm not gunna have a trial and then get hyped for the execution then not have one! I have my very own special execution planned. MONOMI!"
"M-ME?! What did I do?"
"Shut up sis this is my show now get ready for your punishment!" He hit the hammer onto the big red button.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Execution Monomi (sorta)

Monomi was sitting on a small platform. The room lit up a bright yellow colour covered in danger signs. From behind came Monokuma in a big yellow digger and stopped just behind her. He laughed like a maniac, then pulled some triggers. The scoop of the digger lifted into the air and started battering down on Monomi, constantly hitting her and smashing into her head until the Rabbit was crushed into nothingness but shreds of pink. Monokuma kept going, using the vehical to do 360s around her and finally moved back, allowing a recking ball to swing down and harshly batter the remains away.

Calvin stared in shock. I'm not sure who's worse, he thought, Genocider Syo or Monocreep.

Last edited:
"Yeah big brother how could you kill me?! Oh! Hehe!"
Leigh looked to see Monomi still alive. "You are still alive Monomi?"
"What the hell?" Alex said confused.
"Of course she is still alive! Me and Monomi can't be killed! It's impossible!" Monokuma laughed. "And remember trying to kill us is punishable by execution!"

Last edited:
"Wouldn't mean you have to be executed now?" Asuna asked. "You know, for trying to kill Monomi?"

""Uh... Asuna," Jonathan muttered. "Are you sure you should be such a smart ass to him?"

Wait, Monocreep can't die? Great. There goes my plans on getting us all out of here by killing that... that *******! Calvin thought to himself as he left the trial room.

(*gasps* 1500th post!)

Last edited:
Alex went off on her own. I can't hang out with the girls anymore... Everyone is going to hate me now... It's all her fault! Alex went into her room.
"Well, I'll be off to my room."
"Should we re-chain James up again?"

Back