Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Wait, Monocreep can't die? Great. There goes my plans on getting us all out of here by killing that... that *******! Calvin thought to himself as he left the trial room.

(*gasps* 1500th post!)

(*claps*)

Jonathan turned to watch James. "Probably," He said to Leigh. "Even though he hasn't directly killed anyone, he's been somehow involved in all of the deaths."

James sighed. "But it's so dark and boring in there!"
"What if he escapes again?" Leigh asked. "I have an idea. To make sure we always know what he is up too, why don't we take it in turns to monitor him? Hand cuff him to one hand then he can't sneak off and do things behind our back."
"That is a good idea, and I'm sure Jonathan would love to do the first shift. Wouldn't you Jonathan?" Vick smiled. "That's good." He said handcuffing the two boys together. "Good night!"

Last edited:
"H-Hey, don't just decide that yourself!" Jonathan looked down at the handcuff on one wrist and sighed. "I guess we're stuck together for the night. You'd better have the keys for these, Vick..."

Vick giggled, spinning the key on his finger then going up to his room.
"Soooooo Jonathan, we are gunna have a great night! But first I need alcohol." He marched ahead pulling the boy along.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leigh went up to her room to sleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'm going to bed, tomorrow I will be out so slow replies night!)

Jonathan groaned and reluctantly walked along with James. Why do I have to take first watch over this *******? he wondered. "Are you sure there's even any alcohol left? You must've drank a hell of a lot last night."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Wait why does it censor ******* @sshole but not ass)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Night~!)

Last edited:
(Going to the cinema today to see Spectre :O so I might not be super active )

(Everyone is in bed I think so time skip?)

Vick woke up, hamsters in his scarf he walked to the dining area and sat down first. He let his dark devas run around the table and play. Vick giggled and ate his breakfast of toast.
Leigh sleepy got up and too the dining area and ate her coco pops again, watching the hamsters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alex woke up and felt extremely ill. She didn't want to go see the others after yesterday. She got up and ran to her bathroom and threw up in the toilet, she didn't feel well at all.

Last edited:
Calvin didn't wake up and leave his room when the others did. There also seemed to be a knife missing from the kitchen...

James had made the night for Jonathan as annoying as possible, drinking alcohol that Monokuma refilled the cupboards with and trying to speak to the boy about random crap all night.

Misa woke up and sleepily walked to the cafe. A few people were there already. "...Isn't Alex here?" She asked, as the red head usually beat her to breakfast.

Jonathan rubbed his eyes with his free hand. It was finally morning, after such an awful night. It'd better be someone else's turn to be handcuffed to this moron soon...

Leigh shrugged. "I didn't see her."
James chuckled. "Morning, I didn't know you spoke in your sleep." James smirked.

Last edited:
"Thanks to you, I barely got any sleep in he first place," Jonathan scowled. ...Do I talk in my sleep?

"Huh... Usually she beats me here, Misa said, sitting down with a glass of orange juice.

Willow and Asuna got to thw cafe at the same time. Asuna looked around, a little confused. "Aren't we missing a few people? I thought everyone would be here, we're quite late..."

(Wait how are they gunna get changed... What about the toilet XD )
James and Jonathan somehow got changed they went to get breakfast. "Hey guys! I want the biggest breakfast ever I can't handle stodgy closet food anymore!" He said enthusiastically.

Jonathan sighed. I don't know how they expected this to help if he did something else he shouldn't have done. He's pulling me around everywhere anyway, I wouldn't exactly be able to stop him...

"If you weren't an evil psychopath, you wouldn't have had to eat stodgy closet food in the first place," Asuna pointed out.

"We're missing Alex and Calvin, arent we?" Misa asked. "Why don't the girls go look for Alex and the boys look for Calvin?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Sorry for slow replies, I'm playing binding of isaac bwvause there's new dlc)

Last edited:
James grabbed something to eat quickly then shots up. "Let's go partner!" He said to Jonathan.
Vick giggled as he watched Jonathan get dragged around. "Yes let's go find him."
Leigh got up. "Let's check their rooms first."

"Can someone else have this idiot please?" Jonathan asked, being pulled around.

"He's not that bad, Jonathan," Misa said with an evil smile, walking towards the door. "I'm sure you can manage a little longer."

Back