Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"...Yes, but... I-It's only because I look after my little sister..." Asuna said. "That doesn't mean I would know to use Pancuronium Bromide to kill someone! A-and... besides, the whole point of a carer is to look after people, not hurt them..."

Last edited:
"Well that's the perfect cover! Hidden in plain sight!" Syo laughed. "Like a prostitute that instead of taking their clients money, kills them instead!"
"Ugh don't talk about your personal experiences Syo, you are vile."

"Thats... Not at all like what's going on here, Syo..." Misa said. "Though the first half of that is a valid point. No one would suspect the cute innocent little girl who just wants to help people, right?"

"You a-already knew about how that stuff could poison people... You were near Benny's room... Y-you knew about the broken beakers in the science room... And y-you got a cut from one of them! How was it not you?"

"I-I don't. .. it wasnt..." Asuna stammered, not knowing how to defend herself anymore. "Argh, this wasn't what was supposed to happen! You were supposed to blame someone else amd then you'd be wrong and all get executed and you wouldn't have to suffer in this hellhole anymore!"

Asuna stood in silence for a long time, until she eventually nodded. "We were all doomed to fight to the death in here anyway... I couldn't stand seeing people suffer, especially after Monokuma took away the food..." she muttered. "I thought... If I could get away with killing one of you, the rest would be executed, and then it would all be over..."

"..." Even though she had killed someone, he couldn't help but feel bad for Asuna. She only wanted this to end before things got any worse.

"...Why did you choose to kill Benny over the rest of us?" Misa asked quietly, quite curious.

"He always looked so lonely, I'd never actually seen him talk to anyone... And it was easy to get him to trust me, to get close to him, all I had to do was talk about spaceships," Asuna explained. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes. "...Do you guys hate me for this?" She asked quietly. Not that it mattered, since she'd be executed anyway after this.

"...No..." he said. "...Not if you only wanted to end all this suffering..." He didn't want to be trapped in that school any more, fearing that he would be killed next either.

Leigh shook her head. "I don't blame you, I understand your actions... But we can't be so fatalistic!" Leigh argued. "If we give up and feel useless then we throw away the most important thing, our lives. We also won't be able to remember our friends we have lost... So we must not give up hope! We have to cling to that hope, and I'm sure everything will turn out okay. I promise." Leigh said, hand on heart.
Syo looked at the girl and smiled. "She is such a moe angel!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Sorry I was out at the light show thing in Durham)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Oh BTW since Ben is gunna be away from this RP for ages (possibly until the end of the RP) since he is busy playing Fallout 4, I will give Superstar his female character Danny (if you would like to control an extra character, it would mean you can get involved in being a killer/victim) and Tia you can have Eddie if that is alright?)

Last edited:
Vick nodded. "Yes, we have got to have hope. For the sake of all of us and for those we have lost." Vick seemed to be glancing at Jonathan. "It may seem hopeless, but we can find light in these dark times if we really try."

(Oh BTW since Ben is gunna be away from this RP for ages (possibly until the end of the RP) since he is busy playing Fallout 4, I will give Superstar his female character Danny (if you would like to control an extra character, it would mean you can get involved in being a killer/victim) and Tia you can have Eddie if that is alright?)

(Oh, OK! *hopes that I don't mess up and make her do things she wouldn't normally do*)

(Oh, OK! *hopes that I don't mess up and make her do things she wouldn't normally do*)

(She hadn't done much anyway soooooooo you can more or less have complete control.)(Also I'm really tired so I'm going to sleep. Night, I am not doing anything tomorrow (other than maybe playing on my vita obsessively and supposedly doing college work...) so I should be on a lot more. Night~)

"You weren't able to help Miki get away with killing Kaito, though."

"...And w-we were able to work out that those two people... killed themselves..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Yeaahhhh Danni's stuff will be in purple)

Back