Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

(IM BACK IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME
I'm so sorry I haven't been on at all in the past few days, it's been a combination of wifi problems, too much work from college and just general other life problems screwing me over ;_; I'm hopefully back for good now though)

(IM BACK IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME
I'm so sorry I haven't been on at all in the past few days, it's been a combination of wifi problems, too much work from college and just general other life problems screwing me over ;_; I'm hopefully back for good now though)

(Hallelujah! No problem don't worry about it we understand!)

Misa, Jonathan, Eddie and Willow all vote for Asuna, although somewhat reluctantly.

Asuna stared down at her feet. She had only wanted to help the others, so they wouldn't have to suffer anymore, and nothing had went to plan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

... and Tia you can have Eddie if that is alright?)

(Wait isn't Eddie the one that's with Leigh

Are you giving me one half of a ship that's already cute and probably borderline cheesy

Did you forget what happened with Aiyoko?)

Misa, Jonathan, Eddie and Willow all vote for Asuna, although somewhat reluctantly.

Asuna stared down at her feet. She had only wanted to help the others, so they wouldn't have to suffer anymore, and nothing had went to plan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Wait isn't Eddie the one that's with Leigh

Are you giving me one half of a ship that's already cute and probably borderline cheesy

Did you forget what happened with Aiyoko?)

(The only reason it's cheesy is because anytime I wanted it to be like cool or just cute Ben was like NO IT WILL RUIN IT THEY HAVE TO BE INSTANTLY IN LOVE and I was like fiiiine. But if we re do it we can make it tolerable XD like actually have them act like real people (welllllllllll XD spoilers))

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Also you can have monokuma for the execution so take it away haha)

"Correct! Asuna was the real killer! Now, everyone say their good byes and- ugh I can't wait that long... TIME FOR THE EXECUTION!" He took out his judge hammer. "Asuna, the ultimate carer, you have been found guilty. It's execution time!" He hit the mallet against the big read button.

Last edited:
"Wait, wait! Not yet, I-" Asuna tried to protest, before Monokuma hit the big red button. One moment she was in the trial room, the next she was somehow in what appeared to be a hospital. She looked around, confused, not sure how she got there. Monokuma burst through a door at the other side of the room, holding a giant needle/syringe. Asuna turned and ran, as fast as she could fron the approahing bear. She seemed to actually be outrunning gim, until she heard a cry from somewhere off to the side, and she skidded to a halt. It sounded like someone who was hurt. Despite being chased by a crasy bear trying to kil her, she ran over. She couldn't just leave an injured person! In the time it took her to discover it was actually just a recording playing from a tape, Monokuma had caught up and embedded the syringe in her back, causing blood to pour out of the gapung hole it had left. As she bled to death, the bear bandaged her up tightly like a mummy,blood staining the bandages crimsin as he went. It was tied off with a cute little bow at the top to make it seem ever so slightly less morbid.

*Asuna has been executed*

Last edited:
(Well done Tia XD Hahahaha Asuna the mummy XD )
Leigh watched and winced. "This is so horrible."
"Woahhhh! This is so cool!" Syo shouted excited.

"I think I'm gona be sick..." Misa muttered, trying to hide behind James so she didn't have to keep looking.

"...Are these going to get worse every time this happens?" Jonathan asked, looking away after it was over. Monokuma is such a sick b*stard...

Calvin looked away because he didn't want to see somebody die horribly.

Danni watched the execution. "That must've been pretty painful." she said while wincing a little.

"Anywau boys and girls all the food is back where it is supposed to be. I left you all some snacks and a even a peice of cake for each of you in your rooms. Anyway it's nearly bed time!"

Last edited:
"Yesss!" She rushed to the elevator.

Calvin also rushed over to the elevator. Hopefully the chocolate wrapper shouldn't even matter any more now that tge trial's over, he thought to himself.

Jonathan started to head towards the elevator, to go back to his room like the others.

"...Did we ever find out where the chocolate wrapper vick found came from?" Misa asked, as everyone else was leaving the trial room.

Vick waited for most people to clear out the room, but caught up to Calvin and grabbed him by the collar tightly. "I know in my gutt it was you who ate that chocolate. You don't fool me and my dark devas." Vick clenched tighter. "Just dont try and fool me again." He said then gave a smile. "Okay? Good night Calvin, sleep well."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Syo shrugged. "Who knows, probably was Calvin. If Alex sneezes again before tomorrow morning then tell the others I said bye for now!" She said, then took off to somewhere which was obviously not her room.

Calvin didn't say anything, but had a look of utter terror on his face. H-h-h-how did he... He stood there for several moments after everyone else had gone, then went off to his room.

Back