Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"...You do realise Monokuma is in this place, right?" Asuna asked Leigh. "I wouldn't put it past him to do anything that seems odd."

"A mouse trap under your bed?" he asked Asuna. "And you found that while we were playing hide and seek?" He then thought to himself for a moment. "Our rooms are all close together... so Asuna must have been near Benny's room..."

"W-What are you implying?" Asuna asked.

"I didn't seeeeeee the crime scene, but in the science lab, did you see any broken beakers or something like that?" Syo asked eagerly.

"Broken beakers?" Misa asked. "I don't know aboyt beakers, but apparently there were a load of broken bottles in the cupboard. Why?"

"W-What are you implying?" Asuna asked.

"I-I wasn't really implying anything... I was trying to finding out who had been near those rooms.. because the killer went to those places..." He then heardher talking about broken beakers in the science room. "How did you know there were broken beakers in there...?"

"Broken beakers?" Misa asked. "I don't know aboyt beakers, but apparently there were a load of broken bottles in the cupboard. Why?"

Syo laughed evilly. "You know, broken glass will CUT YOU UP!" She laughed more. "Perhaps that silly little cut was actually from that glass, it's more believable than a mouse trap!"

"Th-that's what I was wondering... Maybe sh-she didn't get that cut fr-from a mousetrap..." he said nervously for obvious Syo-related reasons.

"Which hand did you hurt again, Asuna?" Jonathan asked curiously.

"It really was a mousetrap... Don't you trust me..?" Asuna asked, then turned to Jonathan. "...The right one, why?" She asked.

Last edited:
"Don't take it personally girl, but you look shifty as anything right now!" Syo said, leaning on her podium.

Last edited:
"...Anthony?" Misa asked, a little confused.

"The injection mark was on Benny's right arm, right?" Jonathan thought out loud. "Which would be the murderer's left, so they probably used their left hand. If for some reason they couldn't use their right."

"J-just because I hurt my right hand didn't mean I did it..." Asuna said. "Any of you could be left handed."

(Aaaand the ninja strikes again! XD)

"...But how would they not be able to inject the stuff into his... Ohhh." He had completely forgotten that Benny had a robotic arm instead of a real one.

Last edited:
Back