Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Calvin thought for a few moments, but couldn't think of anything. "...I don't know... maybe something we haven't done before...?"

Misa sat down with a slice of toast, listening to the others try to decide what to do today. "Hey, have you guys ever played the kings game? We could fo that?" She suggested.

(Leah it's been over 150 pages and wr haven't played this yet xD)

(The kings game? Never heard of it before o: )

"The kings game?" she asked. "Never played it before. How do you play?"

(The kings game? Never heard of it before o: )

"The kings game?" she asked. "Never played it before. How do you play?"

"Basically you have a load of sticks. Chopsticks or something like that, one for each person. One has the word king' at the end and the rest are numbered. Everyone picks a stick, and the person who got the king stick gets to tell someone else what to do," Misa explained. "For example, if I got the king stick, I could order number 2 to kiss number 3. Whoever got numbers 2 and 3 would have to do it."

- - - Post Merge - - -

( here's a better explanation )

(Ohhh OK! This is gonna be fun XD)

"Sound fun!" she said.

"...Ummm..." Calvin wasn't sure if he wanted to play.

Danni looked over at Calvin, who was shifting uncomfortably. "Come on! It'll be great!"

Calvin sighed. "...Okay..."

Mjsa grinned, and grabbed a bunch of chopsticks from the kitchen. "Anyone got a pen?" She asked.

Jonathan handed her a sharpie from his pocket. He'd kept it on him since day one, in case it was ever needed.

Using Jonathan's sharpie, Misa wrote the word 'King' on one of the sticks, and then numbered the rest of them. She then held out the sticks, with the markings hidden, so everyone could pick one out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'm doing homework btw so slow replies)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(OMFG TRADITION!)
Leigh and James ran in the room like it was a military operation, Leigh barrel rolling across the table towards Syo, James running around to hold her arms in place as Leigh chucked the dust in her face.
"Senpai- ACHOOOO!" Alex returned to normal, looking around and sighed. "... Are we playing the kings game?" She said noticing the sticks.

"Yeah!" Misa replied, after watching the whole process of turning Syo back to Alex. She added a few more numbered sticks to account fot the other people joining in.

Misa sat down with a slice of toast, listening to the others try to decide what to do today. "Hey, have you guys ever played the kings game? We could fo that?" She suggested.

(Leah it's been over 150 pages and wr haven't played this yet xD)
(OMFG TRADITION!)
Leigh and James ran in the room like it was a military operation, Leigh barrel rolling across the table towards Syo, James running around to hold her arms in place as Leigh chucked the dust in her face.
"Senpai- ACHOOOO!" Alex returned to normal, looking around and sighed. "... Are we playing the kings game?" She said noticing the sticks.

Leigh sat on a chair and giggled. "Oh yay." She said with a smile. I haven't seen Eddie all day, why does he ignore us all the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Monokuma popped up. "Heyyyy! Are we playing a game? Well I'm going to play too!" He laughed evilly.

Misa added a stick for Monokuma, anf then another for Eddie when he walked in. "Eddie, we're playing the kinds game. Join in?" Misa asked, though after afding a stick it was more like a demand.

Eddie looked around. More or less everyone was there playing this game. "Budge up then," he said, making Willow and Misa move along a seat so he could sit by Leigh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Who should be the first king?)

Eddie, Willow and Jonathan took a stick and Misa was left with the one left over in her hand.

(Does anyone want to be king first? I'd prefer it not to be one of mine yet since I'm still doing homework so replies are kinda slow)

(I'll let Calvin be king first, if that's OK)

Calvin looked at his stick, and saw that it was the king stick. "Yes...!" he said. "Umm... I-I'm the king this time... and number 6 has to... try and shove as many marshmallows into their mouth as they can!"

Danni looked at her stick, and it had a 4 on it. I wonder who it's going to be, she thought.

(Finished my homework now, and Leah doesn't seem to be on, so I'll have one of mine be 6?)

Misa looked down at her stick. '2'. Aww, I like marshmallows... she thought, peeking as the numbers on the sticks of the people either side of her. "Oh, Willow, it's you!" Laughing, she got up to find some marshmallows, and placed them in front of Willow before the british girl even had the chance to say anything.

Willow looked down at the bag of marshmallows Misa had just put in front of her. After a few moments, she opened the bag and started putting them in her mouth one by one. She said "chubby bunny" after each one, as per the usual rules with marshmallows.

Calvin watched as Willow put the marshmallows in her mouth.

"I wonder how many she can fit in there." Danni said. "Anyone keeping count?"

"I think that's seven so far. Make that eight," Jonathan said, adding one as she stuffed another in her mouth. "And still counting."

Willow was starting to struggle now, but she kept going.

Back