Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"...No way..." Misa muttered.

"Doesn't playing hard to get only work if the person actually wants to get you in the first place? Misa doesn't seem to give a ****..." Willow said bluntly.

Last edited:
Monokuma sighed. "You know, I might add an element of excitement to this kings game! Anyone who chickens out gets executed!" He laughed.

"W-what?" Misa asked, eyes wide. "...But-"

"Come on Misa, you know you want to," Jonathan said. Laughing, he started to sing the 'Kiss the girl' song from the Little Mermaid, replacing the word girl with bear every time it came up.

James shot Jonathan a look. "Hey idiot! That's my sister you are talking about!" He said irritated, going to give him a little bump on the head when Vick, in between them, caught James' hand and smiled evily.
"Let the boy sing, he has a lovely voice." He said, holding the arm in a painful grip. "Okay? Hehe."

Ignoring James, since Vick had grabbed him anyway, Jonathan kept singing until Misa finally cracked.

"Fine, fine, I'll kiss him, just shut up!" She complained, glaring at Jonathan. Reluctantly, she got up and walked over to Monokuma.

Misa took a deep breath, preparing herself, and then kissed the bear.

Jonathan wolf-whistled, looking very pleased with himself that his order had led to this.

Alex facepalmed. "Oh god."
That's my little sister you bear creep! James was screaming inside his head.
Monokuma was giggling and then when they pulled away, burst into a huge song and dance, getting up and spinning around. He was singing 'I'm A Believer' by Smash Mouth.

Blushing bright red, Misa sat back down. She stared at her feet, trying very hard to pretend that didn't just happen, which was proving a difficult task with Monokuma loudly singing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eddie laughed, whipping out his guitar and playing along as Monokuma sang.

"...Where did that come from?" Jonathan thought out loud, staring at the guitar. After a while, he joined in singing, unable to help it.

Blushing bright red, Misa sat back down. She stared at her feet, trying very hard to pretend that didn't just happen, which was proving a difficult task with Monokuma loudly singing.

(Check facebook Tia XD )

Vick got up, singing along. "I thought love was only true in fairy tales!"
"This is stupid- Achooo!.... MEANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE BUT NOT FOR ME!" Syo who just transformed was singing.
Leigh got up, clapping along. "Love was out to get me, that's the way it seemed. Disappointment haunted all my dreams!"

(Check facebook Tia XD )

Vick got up, singing along. "I thought love was only true in fairy tales!"
"This is stupid- Achooo!.... MEANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE BUT NOT FOR ME!" Syo who just transformed was singing.
Leigh got up, clapping along. "Love was out to get me, that's the way it seemed. Disappointment haunted all my dreams!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eddie laughed, whipping out his guitar and playing along as Monokuma sang.

"...Where did that come from?" Jonathan thought out loud, staring at the guitar. After a while, he joined in singing, unable to help it.

(I did, it post merged :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Brb)

(Oops didn't notice XD )

All my characters were singing in unison for the chorus. "AND THEN I SAW HER FACE!"
"Now I'm a belibear!" Monokuma sang, making the worst pun ever.

Willow joined in singing too, as did Eddie alongside the guitar. Only Misa refused to join in, trying to ignore what was going on.

James got up angry. "H-HEY! That's my sister! Stop! STOP!"
Syo shook her head. "Sing along with us senpai!" She said, grabbing him, forcing him to dance with her.
"STOP THIS MY GOD!"
"I'm in love!"
"Oooohhhh!"
"Ahhhhh!"
"I'm a belibear, I couldn't leave her if I tried!" Monokuma sang.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Misa said, quickly getting up and walking out of the room just to get away from the singing for a while.

The singing died down a little, with some people chuckling, but mainly James huffing. "That was fun!" Leigh was giggling.
James ran off after Misa. "Just do the next turn."

Misa sat out in the hallway, out of sight of the doorway so they couldnt see she hadn't actually gome to the bathroom. She looked up as James followed her out.

Since Misa walked out, Jonathan gathered up the sticks for the next turn. I hope she's okay. Kissing Monokuma was probably too far...

Back