Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

James put an arm around his sister to hug her. "It's okay Misa, don't let them get to you. If they act up again I'll teach 'em a leson!"
Leigh waited for the sticks to be dealt.

Jonathan held out the stucks for people who were still in the room to pick again. Willow got numbwr one and Eddie got 2.

"...That was by far the weirdest thing I've ever done," Misa said quietly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Sorry I was gone for a bit, I got a little distracted by agame xD)

Syo got 5.
Monokuma got 6.
Vick got king. "ALL HAIL YOUR DARK OVER LORD!" Vick shouted. "Number 3 has to confess his love/crush on someone in the room!"

Danni looked at her stick. "I'm 4, so it isn't me. I wonder who 3 is."

Calvin looked at the number on his stick, then his cheeks turned red. "U-ummm..."

(Blesssssss XD )
Leigh looked at her stick and shrugged.
IF IT WAS ME IT WOULD OF BEEN EASY! Syo thought to herself, before going into one of zoned out moments, day dreaming about senpai.

Danni looked over at Calvin. "What number do you have?" she asked, even though she had a feeling she already knew the answer.

"...Ummm... uhhh... th-three." he said quietly.

"Why so nervous?" Jonathan asked smugly. "Does that mean you do have a crush on someone here and you're too shy to confess?"

"..." He was too nervous to say anything. He glanced at the door, considering running off.

"Come ooooooon!" Danni said, then stood in front of the door so Calvin couldn't get out.

Calvin was even more nervous now. He had to confess now, or else. "F-f-fine, then... M-maybe I do have a crush on someone..." he said, quietly.

"I suppose so," Misa said, getting up and heading back into the room, after hugging James.

"Ooh, who is it?" Jonathan asked.

Last edited:
Calvin muttered something, too quiet for the others to hear.

Danni went closer to Calvin. "I can't heeeaaaaar you!"

"...M-Misa. Th-there, I said it!" He had tears in his eyes.

Back