Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

Misa sat back down, just as she heard her name mentioned. "What..?" She asked, having missed the first part of the conversation. She wasn't quite sure what was going on.

"WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYONE NOW GOING AFTER MY SISTER!" James was unleashing his big brotherly rage.
"... That's cute, but if you didn't notice... MISA AND I ARE IN LOVE NOW SO SHUT UP LETS DO THE NEXT TURN!"
Leigh giggled. "Is this what they call a 'love triangle'? How cute."

"We are not in love, Monokuma," Misa said angrily.

"What about you and Calvin then? Do you love him?" Jonathan asked.

"W-What? Well I-I... uh..."

"Awwwww Young love." Leigh giggled, but heard an unapproving growl from James.
"NEXT TURN OR EVERYONE GETS NEUTERED!" Monokuma shouted, gathering the sticks then handing them out.

"...Should someone go make sure he's alright?" Misa asked quietly.

"Probably best to just leave him for a while, looks like he wants to be alone," Jonathan replied, getting a stick from Monokuma. "That's a bit harsh, Monokuma."

Last edited:
"Pfffft that's just a quirk of my personality baby." Monokuma said, winking at Misa.
"Ugh, such a arrogant pig." James tutted.
I wonder who that reminds me of. Vick raised an eyebrow at James.
"Monokuma is a bear. Not a pig." Leigh said, not picking up on the fact he was not being literal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'm going to bed, I'm out mostly all day tomorrow in the town so I won't be posting much :( but of course feel free to post without me. I should post in the morning though before my band practice.)

Last edited:
"I think I'm gonna go check on him anyway. Just in case," Misa said, walking out before anyone could say anything. She didn't think she could stand being anywhere near the bear much longer.

"Use the same advice you gave me. Talk to him rationally about this," Jonathan called after her.

(I'm gonna go to bed too. Night, guys)

Misa walked along the hallway, trying to work out where Calvin had gone. She decided to check his bedroom first, it seemed like the most reasonable place he'd be. She hesitated for a few moments, but then knocked on the door.

"...Calvin, are you okay?" Misa called through the door. She wasn't sure if he was even there but it was worth a try.

"I hope he's okay..." Misa thought out loud, trying to work out where Calvin would be since he didn't seem to be there. "Ugh, this is all my fault, isn't it? I suggested playing this stupid game in the first place..."

Misa sighed, soom walking off to check elsewhere for Calvin to make sure he's okay.

"Are we sure it was best to let Misa go after Calvin?" Eddie asked the others who were still playing the game. "She's probably the last person he wants to see right now."

After a while, Misa gave up and went back to join the others. She hadn't managed to find Calvin - he seemed to be trying quite hard not to be found.

"Find him?" Willow asked, as Misa took one of the sticks and joined back into the game. The blue haired girl shook her head, looking at her stick. '7'.

Jonathan had 8 and Eddie had 9, leaving Willow with the king stick.

Back