Dangan Ronpa 2 - Roleplay (PRIVATE)

"Now, who's the king this time?" she asked.

Calvin had stopped crying, but he stayed in his room, as he wasn't ready to go back yet.

"Me," Willow said, holding up her stick. She thought for a moments. "6 has to dance to a song of 7's choice."

"Ooh, 7 is me. I choose the Macarena," Misa daid, looking up.

Danni looked at her stick. "Oh, I'm 6!" she said.

Calvin thought everyone was still playing the game in the kitchen, so he decided to go off somewhere to try to take his mind off of what had happened. He went out of his room and walked to the library.

"I'll do the music for you," Eddie said, picking up his guitar again. He started to play the song Misa had said so that Danni could dance along to it.

Usami was going through some books in the library, thinking to herself. We just need to- "Ohhhh Calvin! Hey! How are you?" The rabbit cheered happily.
Leigh was tapping the table like a drum to give the beat, helping out Eddie.

Last edited:
Danni got up and began to dance.

Calvin looked around the library for something to read. He then saw Usami. "U-umm... hi. I was just... looking for something..."

Last edited:
Jonathan started to hum along, watching with amusement.

Willow collected everyone's sticks in for the next turn whilst watching Danni dance.

photo_name.gif

Danni got up and began to dance.

Calvin looked around the library for something to read. He then saw Usami. "U-umm... hi. I was just... looking for something..."

Usami nodded. "Ohhhhh would you like me to help?"
Vick picked 1
Leigh picked 2
Syo picked 3
James picked 4

- - - Post Merge - - -

(That's so cute)

Misa picked 5,
Willow picked 6,
Jonathan picked 7, Eddie picked 8.

(Has Monokuma been king yet btw? I dread to think of the things he'd make someone do xD)

Monokuma laughed. "I'm kiiiiiing!" He then smiled. Number "7, 6, 3 and 9 have to go change into embarrassing outfits and the rest of us vote on who we think are the best!" (I don't remember of Alex is Syo or not so she is gunna be Syo for now)

Last edited:
(I think she was still Syo. .-.

And aaaaaahhhhh poor Danni XD She got chosen to do something again!)

Danni looked at her stick. "Not again..." she muttered.

"Well, Jonathan we will be the judge of that. The most embarrassing will win!"
Syo giggled. "That me! Yessss! I'm gunna beat all you guys! Mweheheheh!" Syo giggled, huge tongue and wide eyes already bad enough.

"You guys should go up to the dressing rooms by the theatre then," Misa said. "I'm sure you can find a nice pink dress that'll be embarrassing enough, Jonathan."

"...I don't wanna have to wear a dreess..." Jonathan complained, as Willow dragged him off.

Syo skipped off. "I already know what I'm going to wear!" She laughed and went to a changing room.
James face palmed. "Ugh Syo gives me the creeps."

Danni went off to the dressing room. "Hmmm... what am I going to wear...?" she wondered.

Calvin looked at the books on one of the bookshelves.

Back