• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dark Army

I'll post one when i feel like it.
Lately I have been doing many other things and are tired to think good.

New Mission!

To be like a fanfic!

A man in Purple pants with a wierd mustashe is stealing all of your treasures!
Not only this but he has a stick that he can point at things that causes weird things to happen, like causing you to poke your own face!

describe what would happen in a story, try and stop him! but if you don't you can have a follow up story where you steal the treasure back!

Enjoy!

Oh no i think I need to bump this...
It was buried after i posted it so people thought it was still un active....
The mnission is above!

Sir this is Bowser reporting that I have sucsesfuly took down the enemies base! I stole their plans and made a map of thier fortress. They have about 100 troops left. And they are planning an attack as we speak, but that won't do very good sense I have the plans with me. We have also convinced Drangons Mercernary to join us. I have been apointed the head of that.

BAMBAM! said:
Sir this is Bowser reporting that I have sucsesfuly took down the enemies base! I stole their plans and made a map of thier fortress. They have about 100 troops left. And they are planning an attack as we speak, but that won't do very good sense I have the plans with me. We have also convinced Drangons Mercernary to join us. I have been apointed the head of that.
*starts sending telegraphes to you*

"Bowser's Castle is still controlled by our troops, and Shadow's Army has sent in reinforcments of 10000 troops."

*telegraph*

I suggest that you do not attack Bowser's Castle; we have a couple of surprises for you....

*does something ineffable*

Anyway, when do I get to do some stuff?

BAMBAM! said:
Relax I have bombombs hidden in the castle blocks. On my command they will exploed and bring them down!
I... wasn't... unrelaxed. :|

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Relax I have bombombs hidden in the castle blocks. On my command they will exploed and bring them down!
I... wasn't... unrelaxed. :|
*telegraph*

My General PIKMIN042 has gone missing. If you have stolen him, beware of my wrath.

It appears that Bulerias is having his troops in the very town my castle is outside of... and I own a cafe there!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back