• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dark Army

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
You spammer! I get my posts the good way, and you spam till you drop! You have to post INTELLIGENT stuff!
Are you talking to me?!
No, to PIRAHNA.
i wouldn't call it spamming... i chat, the diffrence between spamming and chatting is spamming either is WAY off topic (not possible in Town Square or Bungalow) or is 1-2 words.

what i do is chat, thats when you add on to a conversation, you know chat... usually a few sentances, or atleast words...

thats what i do

:) but i start typing really fast that i get 60 posts in an hour

:p
My record is about 80 posts in an hour. Maybe it's my fast typing skills, or my fast internet connection....
you cant get 80 in an hour... its not possible, it stops you at 60, and you cant post anymore for a while, til the hours over

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
You spammer! I get my posts the good way, and you spam till you drop! You have to post INTELLIGENT stuff!
Are you talking to me?!
No, to PIRAHNA.
i wouldn't call it spamming... i chat, the diffrence between spamming and chatting is spamming either is WAY off topic (not possible in Town Square or Bungalow) or is 1-2 words.

what i do is chat, thats when you add on to a conversation, you know chat... usually a few sentances, or atleast words...

thats what i do

My record is about 80 posts in an hour. Maybe it's my fast typing skills, or my fast internet connection....
you cant get 80 in an hour... its not possible, it stops you at 60, and you cant post anymore for a while, til the hours over

really? Then that means it was a little more than an hour. 0_o. I miscounted.

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
Are you talking to me?!
No, to PIRAHNA.

thats what i do

really? Then that means it was a little more than an hour. 0_o. I miscounted.
it must have been more than an hour, couldn't have been less

anyway... im probably going to do it again tonight yay

:D

No...
but I will introduce a way to battle others!

all you need is yourself an opponent and a judge.

fight creatively without god mod.

One post describes an attack and then they have to type hit for it to hit or the other person must type miss to dodge the attack and then if they get it they describe how. the next attack can be within the post!

PIKMIN042 said:
Name: Ecthor (@ PIRANHA ":p")
Weapon of choice: LIGHTNING BOLT! (@ PIRANHA ":p")
Description: A dark winged nerd with short, nerdy hair, blue glowing eyes, devilishly nerdy looks, and of course a cool costume for a RPing nerd. (@ PIRANHA ":p")
YOU CAN'T BE HERE!!! YOU ARE WITH THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!!!

News flash:
I no longer ride a llama. I ride a cow!!
cow_dance.gif
cow_dance.gif
cow_dance.gif
cow_dance.gif

Wow, I have Cable and yours sig makes the page scroll slowly... remove some stuff, that's gotta be over-the-limit.

*the cow is not shoot* this is for the cow!!!! *barfs harballs all over you, efectivly suficating you* :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

BASTOISE99 said:
*shoots cow* *runs away*
That's not a proper way to RP! You can't say that you killed someone or took their arm off. Say "tries to shoot cow".

Back