• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dark Army

with this sort of a threat there would be three options...

1. Build a long tunnel and pop out in the center of their village, then attack... this one wouldn't work very well because it would take months or even years to build a tunnel that large.

2. build a catapult, then lay seige to their town until they are forced to attack you.

3. go all covert durring the night, destroy the tower and attack the next day.

i would go with 2, it would work out alot better, no chance for failure, being covert everything could go wrong

:p

of, and for the bonus point, you are talking about Kakariko Village from The Legend of Zelda. Ocarina of Time

:)

I would go it alone... I work best that way. I would come armed with only my psychic powers. I would turn invisible at night and sneak in. I would target the witch, preventing her from pumping more potions in to the villagers. After she falls, the villagers will be vulnerable, then I will attack full-force with all my minions.

BULERIAS said:
You spammer! I get my posts the good way, and you spam till you drop! You have to post INTELLIGENT stuff!
Hey! Chatting is fun!

I would go with you, but there is some truble with the castle I must attened to. If I need help I will tell you. Untill then good bye.

BAMBAM! said:
I would go with you, but there is some truble with the castle I must attened to. If I need help I will tell you. Untill then good bye.

:huh: Ok...

A little confused but don't worry you don't have to participate in every mission.

BAMBAM! said:
you know it is a typo(takes out has) <_< can we get back on topic
Well, even after that, I don't get it... do you mean Bowser steals Princess Peach's castle?

oh... mr. Saturns new abitity will be saturns ray level 1

:) its just a little P-Shooter right now, and mr. Saturn isn't very accurate yet. but eventually with enough upgrades he can be very powerful.

PIRANHA2 said:

:) its just a little P-Shooter right now, and mr. Saturn isn't very accurate yet. but eventually with enough upgrades he can be very powerful.

Yay! P-shooter.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
You spammer! I get my posts the good way, and you spam till you drop! You have to post INTELLIGENT stuff!
Are you talking to me?!
No, to PIRAHNA.
i wouldn't call it spamming... i chat, the diffrence between spamming and chatting is spamming either is WAY off topic (not possible in Town Square or Bungalow) or is 1-2 words.

what i do is chat, thats when you add on to a conversation, you know chat... usually a few sentances, or atleast words...

thats what i do

:) but i start typing really fast that i get 60 posts in an hour

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
Are you talking to me?!
No, to PIRAHNA.
i wouldn't call it spamming... i chat, the diffrence between spamming and chatting is spamming either is WAY off topic (not possible in Town Square or Bungalow) or is 1-2 words.

what i do is chat, thats when you add on to a conversation, you know chat... usually a few sentances, or atleast words...

thats what i do

:) but i start typing really fast that i get 60 posts in an hour

My record is about 80 posts in an hour. Maybe it's my fast typing skills, or my fast internet connection....

PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Yay! P-shooter.
P-Shooters are fun

:D

*pow*

*pow*

*pow*

Back