Dark Veil 2

I move around a little in my sleep, almost falling off the bed several times. I eventually wake up when I do actually fall off. Surprisingly, the kitten is still in my hands. The tablets seem to help considerably, making me feel a lot better than I was. I don't feel like just sitting around on my own, so I bring the toy with me and try to find the others.

I sit back, and turn on a jet.
"Ah... Thanks for coming on that camping trip with me, guys." I say. "Didn't want to go alone, wasn't sure if ya's were into camping."

"The kitten toy," I explain, brushing my finger along the white fur on the top of the kitten plush's head. "Real adorable kittens have names, so I gave this adorable kitten toy one."

"I'll just, uh, sit down," I mutter, sitting in one of the seats closest to the hot tub. "I'd actually come in the hot tub, but then I'd have to go and change into a swimsuit..."

Last edited:
After getting lost and knocked out after fighting the spirits, I come back to camp, exhausted. But everything has been taken down. They must've gone back to the hotel... I think. I am about to walk back to the hotel when I hear a feminine voice say, "Get him," and suddenly, 2 black-armored soldiers confront me. I reach for my sword, and try fighting them off, but a third one grabs me and disarms me. I yell as loud as I can, even though from the hotel they can't hear me, but my mouth is covered. One of them raises a club and everything goes black.

(THE DRAMA)

Back