Dark Veil 2

I notice a few tools that I could use; some sandpaper, a saw, the like. I grab them all, and I get to work in the training room, making my new staff.

I can see Chiyoko struggling to kill a spider. She pushes it against the wall, so I walk up to it, and smash it down with my fist. I smile at her, as I loud roar coming from deeper within the cavern.
"That's probably it. We should go."

I go deeper, the roars becoming louder with time. We finally reach the deepest part of the cave; the nest. A large, red beast stood proudly in the center, with blood red eggs to the left, and a pile of gold and treasures to the right.

"So we need a tooth right?" I whisper. "Maybe James and Chiyoko can cause a little distraction with their magic, and we can sneak around and take it out together quickly?"

I plan my footsteps, and quietly stand before the beast. I locate where the venom gland was, remembering it from my studies on wyverns. "Okay!" I quietly scream. "I'm going to slice this part open and remove the gland! It'll probably start trying to kill you all, so be ready!" I put my sword onto the location of the gland.

I raise my axe, and chop down into the wyvern's skin. It howls and roars in pain. I quickly take out the venom gland, placing it near the eggs. The wyvern swats at me with it's tail, and prepares to attack the rest of us.

I raise my arms in front of me, deflecting it's flailing tail every time it comes near me, and I start to hurl rocks from a little way away at it, focusing on one area on it's head.

I start to take heavy swings at it, leaving deep cuts. It starts to bleed out, and my axe gets painted red. The beast, having enough of my strikes, picks me up in it's strong claws. "Help me out!" I scream.

"Aions!" I yell, trying to get the wyvern to release it's grip on him. It's claws are too strong and I can't move them with magic. I look around, trying to find something that I could attack with.

Last edited:
Back