Dark Veil 2

I notice Aions get picked up. "James, fire me!"
"On it!" Using levitation magic, I launch Alex into the air at the beast.
I let out a battle cry as I wrap my scythe around its hand, pulling it from the body. "I got you're back!"

Last edited:
(Dammit auto correct XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spinning my weapon, I slash away at its arm and begin to run up it, aiming at the head. I reach the top and stick my scythe in its eye. "Take that!"

This is getting me nowhere... I think, as it doesn't even turn slightly when I hurl more rocks at it. I locate a long, pointy stalegtite type rock, which would be able to pierce the skin, and lunge forward with it, using magic to propel myself at the wyvern.

I climb onto the head and start stabbing into the skull. "Die, die, die, die!" As I deliver my final blow, it reels it's head back and I lose my balance and fall from it. "Dammit, help!" If someone doesn't catch me, I will most definitely break something!

Last edited:
I start cutting the wood. After a few hours of very hard work, I managed to get the staff just the way I wanted it, and fully enchanted as well. I decided to go near the ocean to test it out.

"You'll see when the time comes." I say, holding the venom gland. I lead the way out of the cave, and the bright light of the setting sun hurts my eyes when I walk out.

Back