Dark Veil 2

(DON'T FEAR RAPHAEL IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY WITH AN ASSIGNMENT!)

(But first, tell me what happened, I is lost :()

(XD Everyone is doing their own thing really. Cindra, Misa and James were talking to Alex about the JALEX BABY... Every one is kinda doing nothing at the moment and have spread out across the hotel.)

Last edited:
(XD Everyone is doing their own thing really. Cindra, Misa and James were talking to Alex about the JALEX BABY... Every one is kinda doing nothing at the moment and have spread out across the hotel.)

(That's easy, then!)

I wake up and see a dark cloud coming over. At first I think it's just a storm, but I notice armies of demons, led by…Echidna? How did she survive? I text everybody immediately to put on their uniforms and meet me outside. So I throw on my Aura robes and run out to the door.

When I recieve the text, I grab my weapon and run down the hall. Running into Alex, she has her weapon and I shake my head. "No. You are staying inside."
"But that's not fair!"

As I'm about to test out this new spell, I get a message from Raphael. I guess I'll have to test it for real in an assignment instead, I think, grabbing my stuff from th brute room and heading down to the lobby where we usually meet up.

"OK, guys. So, you guys remember Echidna, right? Well, she somehow survived, and I just saw her and her army coming towards the town. So, we all have to pitch in to help fend them off OK? For our sake, the baby's, and the town's. Understand?" I ask.

I lead everybody outside, and now the cloud is completely over the town. "Everybody, go on ahead. I'll wait here."

(I need to pick somebody up, he's staying at my house this afternoon.)

Back