Dark Veil 2

I follow the others out, testing out this new spell as I go. After a few tries, a blade forms in my hand, made of ice. It doesn't look like it can take more than a few hits, but I don't care. This is more like it!

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice the others leaving the hotel, battle ready. I raise my axe and decide to follow them.
"What're we doing?" I ask, tagging behind.

I watch Chiyoko spin her blade.
"That's cool!" I exclaim. "Watch this." I grin, and start spinning my axe. I start going a bit too fast, and the axe slips out of my hand. The sharp edge just barely misses my foot. With a shocked and scared expression, I pick my axe back up.

Laughing, I run up to a few enemies and freeze them with ice magic. When an enemy from behind strikes at me, I use my staff to block the attack and knock him back with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lunge forward with the ice blade, heading straight for the closest demon.

(Should we wait for the others to come on?)

(Wait for FoxWolf before we attack echidna. But I guess foot soldiers are fine to attack while we wait...)

I knock a demon down and behead him. I start to get rid of the soldiers one by one, usually shoving them down and chopping their necks, or just ramming them together. Suddenly, I get kicked onto the ground. A soldier holds his sharpened blade against my forehead, with his foot on my chest.

After decapitating a few enemies, my blade shatters. I curse under my breath, retreating a little to make a new one. A demon knocks Aions to the ground, but I can't help until a new blade forms.

Last edited:
I watch the battle, trying not to get involved for the obvious reasons. Noticing Aions go down, I decide to abandon the rule not to get involved, running to him I take the head off the enemy that tackled him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. But YOU on the other hand..." I say, brushing dirt off my pants. "You should go back. Thank you for the help, though."
I dash out into a cluster of soldiers.

Back