Dark Veil 2

"I think I'm okay." I tell him, I see Chiyoko come in and I say hi to her before going to get changed into some new clothes in the bathroom. "I will just be a minute."

(This has been fully laid out by FoxWolf and me.)

Oh my God...someone needs to get that Rapheal kid to shut up! Say, that gives me an idea. I find a thin yet durable wire (it was made of presumably metal) wire and a few nails, along with a hammer. I quietly sneak up to where Rapheal was napping, and place a tripwire with the nails and wire. Now I just have to lure him out here so he trips...

(This has been fully laid out by FoxWolf and me.)

Oh my God...someone needs to get that Rapheal kid to shut up! Say, that gives me an idea. I find a thin yet durable wire (it was made of presumably metal) wire and a few nails, along with a hammer. I quietly sneak up to where Rapheal was napping, and place a tripwire with the nails and wire. Now I just have to lure him out here so he trips...
(Do you want anyone to interferer? Or let you do it?)

(Omg Leah, just watched that video xD (Yorkshire isn't exactly northern...))

"I'm going to get you an ice pack Or something or your head, you're boiling," I tell him, standing back up.

I quietly laugh at James.
"So... How is 'it' going, Alex...?" I ask, pointing to her stomach.

I put my hand on my stomach and sigh. "I don't know... I just don't want to get fat..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Omg Leah, just watched that video xD (Yorkshire isn't exactly northern...))

"I'm going to get you an ice pack Or something or your head, you're boiling," I tell him, standing back up.

(Hurray for us northerners! Tia what did you have for 'scran'?)

(/dies laughing xD)

I wander around for a bit, eventually finding some medical supplies in the weapons room. I grab an instant ice pack and walk back upstairs, popping the little packet inside on the way so that it's cold by the time I get back to Aions.

(COME ON GET ONLINE FOXWOLF)

I have an idea... I create an orb of muddy water with my hands. I open the door with my left hand, holding the orb with my right. Then, I immediately fire at Rapheal.

Back