Dark Veil 2

Oh yeah, that's right...I was gonna knock some sense into Rapheal. Normally I wouldn't do this, since I'm really shy, but I just felt like something had to be done. "Hey, Rapheal, can you come here for a moment?"

"I'm not sure. I was unconscious…I guess Echidna fought you guys and you were knocked out…"

Sam calls me. "Go bother somebody else," I say.

Last edited:
Sam starts creating waves in the pool. I jump out before they get too tall, then hold Sam's hands so he can't make waves. "You may have gotten the group together, but you definitely are not the superior in fighting," I smirk, tossing him aside.

I cling to the wall, and dive kick Sam in the chest, knocking him into the pool. "So amateur. Your arrogance reminds me of Taylor," I say, going up to the brute room for a nap.

(Going to bed, g'night!)

I snort. "Fine then, be a boring clam for all I care." I exit the pool area, and go to the garden.

Above the mountains the birds fly
Under the sea the sharks roam
On land the creatures walk
This planet of beauty is my home

At dawn and dusk the sun dances
The moon it's partner in a jig
Never ending, never tiring
Dedicated to this song I sing

Along the grass the groundhogs dig
Under the clouds the sun does shine
The snails stick to sturdy rocks
The planet of beauty is mine

With the shimmering shores
And the waves of blue
With the trees of green
And the sunset too

"I'm sorry... I've just been dealing with some stuff with my family. They're saying I need to come home, and... I'm just not sure what to do." I say, and sit down on the bench, head in hands.
(Also guys could you PM me when there is something important?)

Back