Dark Veil 2

When the line eventually goes down, I get our ice cream, vanilla for Aions and bubble gum for myself. I pay at the counter, locate Aions sitting at a table by the window, and head over to him.

"Definitely." I pick up a spoon and start eating. "This is good!" I say, but it sounds more like "Thth is gmpth!" I then realize that I probably shouldn't talk with food in my mouth.

I storm into the ice cream shop angrily, deciding to go there out of bordem. 'Who the hell do they think they are?! They can't just kick us out! That's stupid!" I say angrily and I come across Aions and Chiyoko.
"Oh, so we meet again."

Last edited:
I try to say hello to Alex and James, but with a mouth full of ice cream it sounds like gibberish. I swallow it all a little too fast, so that I can talk, and end up with brain freeze.

Once the brain freeze goes away, I finish my ice cream, then take out my phone to check my tongue in my reflection on the screen. I start to giggle, as it's bright blue, as are my teeth.

"We were on a shooter arcade and we were getting high scores and then this little child came up and ripped the controller right of Alex's hand."
"I was about to pick him up and throw the little monster across the room, but James managed to hold me back before I completley lost it."
"And then the guards caught us in the bathrooms..."

Back