Dark Veil 2

"Aions, you've got some of your ice cream on the edge of your lip," I sat, moving closer to him. Instead of wiping it away like my thumb, I pull his head closer to mine and kiss him, removing the ice cream in the process.

I'm surprised when she randomly kisses me, but I kiss her back. I look into her eyes. They shine like the stars.

(got to go for an hour)

Last edited:
I let out an angry sigh as I try and dry my soaking hair with the outside wind. "I can't believe that just happened..."
We walk down the street and I chuckle. "Honestly, what did you expect?" I say, also trying to dry off my water drenched clothes.

( *is confused* )

(Basically, Aions and Chiyoko went out on another date, James and Alex went over to say hey to them after being kicked out of the arcades for attempted murder on a child then getting caught together in the bathroom, then Aions and Chiyoko basically shooed them off and now I don't know what the others are doing...)

I storm angrily back to the hotel when we come across Chiyoko and Aions. "Nice to meet up again!" I say harshly.
Trying to dry my hair in the wind caused me to not really pay much attention.

Back