Dark Veil 2

"Wait, to my house? I have enough rooms." I say, smirking on the inside.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I'll drive." I say, getting in the car, and nodding for everyone else to cram in.

"Let's go!" I yell, twisting the key, starting the car, and driving to the neighborhood where I live. After taking a few turns, I turn into the driveway of my house, and get out of the car. It's a mansion, and it is all too much. I only need a mini fridge and a microwave, but I guess it's part of having rich parents. It would definitely work well as a headquarters for Dark Veil, though.

"It's all my parents. They played the stock market for 2 years, and... well... became billionaires. There are plenty of rooms for us all. Heck, everyone could have their own 2 rooms if they wanted."

(Is Cindra a gold digger? XD)

( LOLNO )
"It's all my parents. They played the stock market for 2 years, and... well... became billionaires. There are plenty of rooms for us all. Heck, everyone could have their own 2 rooms if they wanted."

I start feeling nervous. How come he never told me?
"I'd prefer just one..."

"Time for the grand tour." I say, leading everyone to the door, and fidgeting with my keys, leading them into the entrance hall. "This is the entrance hall. You can lounge here, or in the living room." I say.

Back