Dark Veil 2

"I know, it's huge..."
I open the door to the room next to it, to see if it's the same. It pretty much is the same, but with black a carpet rather than a red one.

Last edited:
"Fein, you aren't in trouble or anything, don't worry," I say quietly. "I just want to see how you feel about Cindra. I haven't seen you around for awhile, and I just want to give you some advice. But, if you don't like her anymore, then the advice I'm going to give you is pointless..."

"This room is the best one." I say angrily and point at the door.
"No way! The bed in this one is better!" I point at the one opposite.
"Moron! The lighting in this room is better!" We end up arguing, pointing at the different rooms.

Last edited:
"Fein, you aren't in trouble or anything, don't worry," I say quietly. "I just want to see how you feel about Cindra. I haven't seen you around for awhile, and I just want to give you some advice. But, if you don't like her anymore, then the advice I'm going to give you is pointless..."
"I still love her. It's just... my parents have been having some problems with me being away, and have been really worried. I went to go visit, and... well... I'm going to propose to Cindra soon." I say, and slap my hand over my mouth after realizing I had told someone.

"That was actually what my advice was. I really think it'd be a good move to propose to her. You two are great together. If you need any help with that, let me know."

(Keep in mind I'm in a different mindset as I try my best to imitate what FoxWolf would do. If I was RPing as Taylor, he'd kill Fein by now.)

"That was actually what my advice was. I really think it'd be a good move to propose to her. You two are great together. If you need any help with that, let me know."

(Keep in mind I'm in a different mindset as I try my best to imitate what FoxWolf would do. If I was RPing as Taylor, he'd kill Fein by now.)
(If you were RPing as Taylor, you would be dead...)

(*If I were
That would be grammatically correct.)
"Ok. Please, don't tell anyone." I say, leading him back into the house.

"NO! YOU ARE WRONG!" I start to wrestle James as we fight over the rooms. "This one is best!"
"Alex, you are so wrong!" I say pushing back, "The bed is way better in that room!"

Back