Dark Veil 2

I go down to the kitchen and open a drawer, where I find it filled with wine.
"Hell yeah." I pour myself a glass and drink, looking at the beach.

I laugh, and yawn. "I'm going up; see you guys." I fist bump James, and wave to Alex. I go up to our room where I see Chiyoko asleep with her drawing on the floor.

Deciding that drinking wine was more fun than going to sleep, I drink the entire bottle and sit on the kitchen counter.
"James, you should get to bed."
"BUUUUTTTTT THHATTTSS NOTTTT FAIIIR!" I say drunkishly.

Sighing, I get up and tell James I am going to the bedroom. When I get in, I fall asleep.
Being so drunk, I start to fall asleep on the kitchen counter top. "No... I'm not... sleepy... zzzzzz." I pass out on the spot.

I wake up a little later to the sound of the bedroom door opening, but I keep my eyes shut for a few minutes. When I open them, I see Aions lying beside me, awake. "Hi, Aions..." I mumble.

(Oh duh)
I wake up the next morning, rubbing my eyes. I head downstairs, and see James passed out with a bottle of Pinot Grigio in his hand, and roll my eyes. I get out a pan, and start making some pancakes.

Waking up, I roll to my side, thinking I am in a bed, but end up falling off the kitchen counter. I land on the floor with a crash and let out a small grunt of pain. "Ouch!"

I wake up, and slowly slide out of the bed. Rubbing my eyes, I select a fuzzy robe in one of the closets, and go downstairs.

I sit up. It smells like someone is cooking downstairs, but I can't tell what it is from here. "Aren't you tired?" I ask Aions.

"A little... I don't know what it is." I roll over to look at her. "I just can't sleep, something on my mind maybe."

Back