Dark Veil 2

"You like it?" I ask, smiling. The icy diamond falls out of my pocket, and I quickly put it back in.

(Aiyoko marriage <3)

I decide to go check on the others. Aions and Chiyoko were in one of the beds. I figure that I should probably skip that room. I go to the other rooms. "Hey."

Pinning James to the floor, I choke him.
"OKAY OKAY YOU WIN! PICK THE ROOM!" I say defeatedly and try a catch my breath.
"I think we will have that one." I say casually and point to the room I choose.

"His name is Cooper." I say, and watch him lick all of my friend's faces and let them pet him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Don't hurt me, but I don't really ship them as much as I do Jalex and Feindra... So I am not really bothered about them getting married... Just my opinion...)
(^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They're cool, but they're no Feindra, Jalex or Raphemisa. They are like the originals.)

"Ok. Let's set some ground rules. Alcoholic drinks are to stay in the kitchen, but all other food items and drinks are allowed to leave the kitchen, and even go to your rooms. That's basically it, but I need to show you guys one more room." I say, and walk up the stairs. I head down the hallway, and show them a closet. "This is the training room. I will have to register your eyes and fingerprints into the system in order for you to get in without Cooper or me, but otherwise, just tell Cooper to let you into the training room, and he can do it."

Back