Dark Veil 2

"Just borrowing a dress. Truth or Dare." I say and change in the bathroom. I leave with the dress on and go down stairs, throwing my arms out I announce, "Ladies, gentlemen, the entertainment has arrived!"

Last edited:
I laugh at James in the dress. I stand up and bow to him. "You look majestic today, your royal highness."

I face palm as I see James. "You have to be the biggest moron on this planet." After a few seconds of pure shame, I burst out into laughter.

I turn my attention back to the sketchbook, only just realising that I've drawn a cat. It's not the vicious one that was chasing me earlier, rather than a cute kitten, like a real version of Milkshake.

"Certainly, madame." I sit back down. "I'm getting a bit bored of this game. I'm gonna go for a while, actually." I say.

"No way!" I laugh, and sit on the bed. "What're you drawing?" I ask, trying to look at her paper.

"A kitten, apparently," I say, showing him. "I didn't really think about what I was drawing, I just drew, and let my hand take over from my mind for a while."

"Wow, it's nice." I smile. I think of Milkshake. "You know, I can get you a new Milkshake if you want..."

"Nah, I'm sure I can manage without a cute white-furred Milkshake if I have a cute white-haired Aions instead," I grin.

I laugh silently and kiss her forehead. I decide to get out some paper, and I lay down next to her. Occasionally looking at the window, I draw the beach.

Back