Dark Veil 2

"I don't know about you, but my death count is up to 2, with my nearly dead count up to like 10. I have no rivals." I grin, getting out io the car.

"If you guys would excuse me, I have to change back into my own pants." I laugh and go inside.
"James, your death counter is going to go up by one if you don't shut up!"

Last edited:
"Make that two." I chirp as I go into Fein and I's room, and take out a pale yellow dress, slipping it on in the bathroom.

I go and change my clothes while I am in my room anyway, dressing in some jeans and a hoodie. I walk out into the hallway and pull at my clothes. "Dammit, I think I'm growing out of my clothes! They don't really fit."

Last edited:
I go and change my clothes while I am in my room anyway, dressing in some jeans and a hoodie. I walk out into the hallway and pull at my clothes. "Dammit, I think I'm growing out of my clothes! They don't really fit."
(HOLY **** WE SHOULD BE HAVING OUR WEDDING AND THEN ALEX STARTS GIVING BIRTH OMG)

"That's why you need maternity clooooths!" I sing as I come out from our room.

After a few minutes, I realize that the others aren't there. Oh well, more for me I think as I get into a taxi.

I look around the room, wondering what to do. I notice Chiyoko's sketchbook on the ground. Intrigued, I decide to look through it.

(That's a bit dramatic XD BUT HELLZ YEAH!)
(Nuuu, it should be towards the end of the RP. I do have an ending planned, but I know y'all's gonna hate it. No I'm not from the South)
As I finish the second donut, I get out of the taxi, pay him with a donut, since I was low on money. After much arguing, he accepted the edible currency and drove off. I walked inside. "Hey hey hey, what's up?"

"IT'S NOT FAT, ITS A LIVING BABY!" I yell as I check to see that the door is shut correctly.

(Nuuu, it should be towards the end of the RP. I do have an ending planned, but I know y'all's gonna hate it. No I'm not from the South)
As I finish the second donut, I get out of the taxi, pay him with a donut, since I was low on money. After much arguing, he accepted the edible currency and drove off. I walked inside. "Hey hey hey, what's up?"

(IT BETTER NOT DESTROY MY PRECIOUS FEINDRA AND JALEX!!!!)

Back