Dark Veil 2

(We are at a pizza shop. I think Sam tricked you or something on the last mission and you were sent the wrong way so you will prob be coming back.)

Last edited:
(OK)

I come all the way back from being lost, and find everybody at the pizza shop. I go inside and stand and wait for their attention.

"A certain SOMEONE gave me an assignment, which I didn't do at first, but after awhile I was curious. So I went there, expecting everybody to catch up. BUT NO! I went right to the middle of NOWHERE." I put emphasis on certain words to see if he noticed.

(At the pizza place, Purpl.)

I roll my eyes. "Sam can be so stupid. Raphael, just make sure when you get him back, you make him pay." I say in a low tone and trying to not let Sam hear us.

"The same someone who sent us on stupid assignments that got you lost, Alex stabbed and Aions have his eye poked out?"

Last edited:
I shove the pizza in his direction and cross my arms. "Good, he might look like a cutie pie, but I tell ya, he needs to be taught a lesson."
"But let’s not go to out of control. I don't want anyone getting seriously hurt. Broken bones are the maximum."

Back